TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, JWingate said:

Haha life has been busy, I want to get back in the groove of coming here again. Not hiding though

Good to see a familiar name swing by. Hope all is well.
I’ll have admit, getting back in the groove here is probably not great idea tbh. You’ll figure that out soon enough though.

22 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Good to see a familiar name swing by. Hope all is well.
I’ll have admit, getting back in the groove here is probably not great idea tbh. You’ll figure that out soon enough though.

I mean if you can get by the "Dak is trash and the reason why we haven't won anything in 20 years" crap from some, it's not so bad. 

It’s annoying that you guys think the Dak debate is exclusive to this website. Go to any other cowboys forum, twitter, or cowboys FB group and the debate rages on there. It’s not a ff.com thing.

“Hurr durrrr I’m on a website dedicated to the Dallas Cowboys and they keep talking about the quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys!” 

360_F_43809148_VVkX5vVKf1rGUT7x3wn0IIHKW

• Like 1

Also, comical that you’re inferring people like me are bad for the forum when you’re LITERALLY advising people to stay away from the forum.

It’s so telling that ONLY Dak supporters complain about the Dak debate. None of the realists do. You wouldn’t have a problem with it if you weren’t you know… losing the debate. But every year Dak gives you less and less ammo so you just want us to shut up. Gotta love the “silence the opposition” tactics. It’s so 2023. Trust me, if Dak wins a superbowl(and for at least 1 more year I hope he does) Mark Zuckerburg himself won’t be able to censor you. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Also, comical that you’re inferring people like me are bad for the forum when you’re LITERALLY advising people to stay away from the forum.

It’s so telling that ONLY Dak supporters complain about the Dak debate. None of the realists do. You wouldn’t have a problem with it if you weren’t you know… losing the debate. But every year Dak gives you less and less ammo so you just want us to shut up. Gotta love the “silence the opposition” tactics. It’s so 2023. Trust me, if Dak wins a superbowl(and for at least 1 more year I hope he does) Mark Zuckerburg himself won’t be able to censor you. 

Calm down 😂

2 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Okay 🍻

Look, if we're being honest...there have been some people who have caused others to stop posting here. For whatever reason. 

It also doesn't help that forums like this are just on a downward spiral thanks to the rise of social media and other avenues. They just aren't as popular. So when the old guys are chased off or stop posting for whatever reason, there isn't an influx of new people. It just sucks. 

1 hour ago, D82 said:

Look, if we're being honest...there have been some people who have caused others to stop posting here. For whatever reason. 

It also doesn't help that forums like this are just on a downward spiral thanks to the rise of social media and other avenues. They just aren't as popular. So when the old guys are chased off or stop posting for whatever reason, there isn't an influx of new people. It just sucks. 

The number 1 story on NFL.com right now is how Richard Sherman might retire. He didn’t play at all last year, and had 10 games played total in the two years before that. He’s played 10 games in 3 years and they’re treating it like an Andrew Luck retirement. 

There. Is. Nothing. To. Talk. About. it’s the dog days of summer. IF you have a small group of guys engaging in discussion on your forum you probably shouldn’t shame them for it.

Or, wild idea here, start a topic of your own:

”Who will emerge the starter at left guard”

”1st year Predictions for Tony Pollard limping into the starting roll”

”Bland or Lewis as CB3?”

etc… 

Those things help the forum. Do those things. Talking crap about the ONLY discussion you have aint it bud

On 7/10/2023 at 2:27 PM, D82 said:

This place needs an App so badly. If it had that it would be back.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...