TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

20 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Have any of you other guys had any issues with the site not being available over the last couple of weeks?

I've noticed a few issues while on my mobile device. Usually deleting cookies and clearing cache helps. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Anyone mess around with ChatGPT yet?

It’s been amazing on 99% of the things I’ve tried, but it has not been trained well on the NFL Draft, haha.

What is it?

Hope everyone had a good Christmas and Santa hooked you up with some solid loot.

3 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

What is it?

ChatGPT? It’s an unbelievable AI chatbot. You can ask it to do anything. You could ask it to write write a children’s book about how Bowman and Prophet met and became Blowphet, and it will write you the best children’s book. 

But I was trying to get it to give me some data on the NFL Draft, and it’s basically the only thing task it’s failed at in the dozens of prompts I’ve given it.

• 2 weeks later...

Random, but wanted to take a small moment to say a brief apology for some of my (at times) over the top snarkiness and at times assholish behavior in moments of disagreement. A couple of years ago I went back to college to finish getting my degree, graduated, became an RN and now work in a hospital. I actually started working as an LPN a year ago. While I do feel like I've found my calling, I also feel like there have been times where I have not handled my stress very well. Couple that with moving to a new city, new job, new environment being in the hospital setting, dealing with high stress rather frequently at times... I feel like I've let that spill into other areas of my life at times.. sort of unconsciously. 

When I made this account years ago I did so because of wanting to debate about something super random... so it's only fitting that I'd still be that way from time to time.. but it's gotten a little out of control at times. Think I'm going to start trying to reign that in a little bit. 

Anyway. Just sayin'. 

Edited by NoFlyZone
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, NoFlyZone said:

Random, but wanted to take a small moment to say a brief apology for some of my (at times) over the top snarkiness and at times assholish behavior in moments of disagreement. A couple of years ago I went back to college to finish getting my degree, graduated, became an RN and now work in a hospital. I actually started working as an LPN a year ago. While I do feel like I've found my calling, I also feel like there have been times where I have not handled my stress very well. Couple that with moving to a new city, new job, new environment being in the hospital setting, dealing with high stress rather frequently at times... I feel like I've let that spill into other areas of my life at times.. sort of unconsciously. 

When I made this account years ago I did so because of wanting to debate about something super random... so it's only fitting that I'd still be that way from time to time.. but it's gotten a little out of control at times. Think I'm going to start trying to reign that in a little bit. 

Anyway. Just sayin'. 

You don't need to apologize brother. You're just.....lets say passionate with your position on whatever the topic may be. Maybe a bit over the top at times but no worse than some others we've have had in the past, still do, and will in the future that are way on the other side of your position/arguments. You do you man.

Good luck with your job, it can be thankless sometimes.

Edited by HDsportsfan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, D82 said:

You guys remember the days when we could knock one of these out in a day or two? 

images GIF

Back then people didn’t have so many avenues for social media. It was fun to just communicate with like minded individuals. Now theres facebook, twitter, IG, Snapchat, whatsapp, discord, etc…

People don’t need us anymore. I’m a ff.com OG though so I’m not going anywhere(unfortunately for some). I joined in February of 2005 when I was 17. That year was the great DWare v Shawn Merriman debates, Matt Leinart(sp) and Mike Williams.  

This February will be my 18th year on the boards. Ill be 36 in May. crazy

• Like 1