TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Outside of Gorr, there was nothing I found appealing about any of it. I was honestly contemplating walking out. It simply did nothing for me at all. Woof. 

I wish they'd leaned more into the horror aspect they could have done with Gorr, especially some of the more comic-based scenes with him (he's way more violent). But...I get it. 

2 hours ago, D82 said:

I wish they'd leaned more into the horror aspect they could have done with Gorr, especially some of the more comic-based scenes with him (he's way more violent). But...I get it. 

Considering what they did with Dr. Strange MVM, this one should have definitely pushed on those buttons.  

2 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Considering what they did with Dr. Strange MVM, this one should have definitely pushed on those buttons.  

I found the few scenes in Love and Thunder to be more creepy/scarier than what they did in Dr. Strange. I'm just not a fan of Sam Raimi.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 7:53 PM, WizardHawk said:

Still attempting to get over the new Thor movie. It was epic levels of terrible. 

hmmm normally I watch every "blockbuster" at the movies but this year I have been unable to go to the movies do to issues at home. So have not seen this yet.   Normally I can deal with what others consider as bad movies.  I happened to enjoy the original Justice league as much as the Snyder Cut for example.  But yes I didn't enjoy WW 1984 at ALL..  I have enjoyed all of the Marvel movies one way or the other, so I guess I will see when I watch it eventually on DVD.  For the record Thor 3, Iron man 3, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Black Panther, Justice League and the Avengers 1 and the final two are all up there at the top.  AND yes I did indeed enjoy watching Superman v Batman movie a lot as well as the last superman movie a lot.  I was also a little disappointed in The Batman.