TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

48 minutes ago, D82 said:

Let’s move on. 

My husband and I have a foster-to-adopt placement coming. Two boys, five and six. The plan is for this to be permanent assuming all goes well. 😁

Wow....jumping right in. Good luck and best wishes ya'll can make a big happy family.

6 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Wow....jumping right in. Good luck and best wishes ya'll can make a big happy family.

Thanks!! Yeah we went from like very little input or leads on potential kids to this 😂 

It’s exciting. 

On 6/30/2022 at 5:28 PM, D82 said:

Thanks!! Yeah we went from like very little input or leads on potential kids to this 😂 

It’s exciting. 

That’s so incredibly bad a$$. I always love it when good things happen to good people. Congrats!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

That’s so incredibly bad a$$. I always love it when good things happen to good people. Congrats!

Thanks Plan! Day #3 and I have to say I wouldn't trade being a dad for anything. 

• Like 1

On 6/30/2022 at 7:32 PM, D82 said:

Let’s move on. 

My husband and I have a foster-to-adopt placement coming. Two boys, five and six. The plan is for this to be permanent assuming all goes well. 😁

Wow. This is great news. Instant family.  Congratulations.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

It gets better each day.

Right now our biggest challenge is getting them in bed at a decent time. Good thing we've got this entire week off to work on that. 

19 hours ago, D82 said:

Right now our biggest challenge is getting them in bed at a decent time. Good thing we've got this entire week off to work on that. 

Enjoy the ride.  Time flies.  All of a sudden my twin boys have completed their first year of college and university respectively.  I sit here sometimes and wonder how did this happen?  Where did these young men come from?  It's all good.  Cheers.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Northland said:

Enjoy the ride.  Time flies.  All of a sudden my twin boys have completed their first year of college and university respectively.  I sit here sometimes and wonder how did this happen?  Where did these young men come from?  It's all good.  Cheers.

Honestly, I'm ready for them to get a little older 😂

• Like 1

On 7/7/2022 at 2:47 AM, plan9misfit said:

And when they do, you’ll wish they hadn’t. Seriously, cherish these moments, because they’ll be gone before you know it.

Plan I couldn't have said it better myself.  I am dreading the day when my boys move on.  It's a few years away but I'm not looking forward to it.  Given economic realities they may be at home for longer than we think.

• Like 1