TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

You and your partner are older than I expected. 🤣🤣

Congrats though. I know you've put a lot of hard work in.

😂

Thanks! This doesn't happen to new people in this world that often. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Philly losing the WS brings a tear of joy to my eye. 

Ugh not mine! Even being from Texas and living in Kansas for 18 years, Phillies have always been my Baseball team. Darren Daulton was from my home town. He used to come back home during All Star Break and help coach us little leaguers. Knew his parents pretty good as they were heavily involved in town’s baseball programs. 

Philly lost 2 championships in 1 day yesterday. Philadelphia Union lost their MLS title game as well. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, plan9misfit said:

I forgot to comment on this a few weeks ago. That’s incredible. What an amazing accomplishment. Congrats!

Thanks Plan. It's been a fun-filled year with her. We're hoping to breed in 2024 assuming she passes her final OFAs in two weeks. 

On 11/6/2022 at 8:02 AM, textaz03 said:

Ugh not mine! Even being from Texas and living in Kansas for 18 years, Phillies have always been my Baseball team. Darren Daulton was from my home town. He used to come back home during All Star Break and help coach us little leaguers. Knew his parents pretty good as they were heavily involved in town’s baseball programs. 

Philly lost 2 championships in 1 day yesterday. Philadelphia Union lost their MLS title game as well. 

Gonna be 3 come January

• Like 1