TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

3 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Broke my ankle pretty good they other week, and I’m about to go into surgery. Never had any type of surgery before so I’m a bit anxious. Obviously it’s ankle surgery not heart surgery so I’m not that worried but still. I should be back on the field for OTAs though. 

Good luck btw.

• Like 1

We have our final (hopefully) meeting with CPS today to go over the boys' entire case file and sign the official "move to  adoption" placement paperwork. 

They say it shouldn't be too much longer before we get a court date (via Zoom) where we'll go before the judge and make everything official. 

I can't wait. So ready to be done with CPS and make this final. 

• Like 3

On 2/21/2023 at 10:09 AM, resilient part 2 said:

For the 1 or 2 posters asking. I am alive.. more or less the same as always. I do occasionally lurk on here. I obviously lost interest.

There was an old Twilight Zone episode which was based on a Nazi U Boat commander who sunk a civilian ship. When he died, he would wake up with no memory of who he was, and somehow was on the same ship he sunk.. But he always had a bad feeling of De-Ja-Vu and impending doom. His memory came flooding back, just before he saw a U-Boat about to sink the ship. 

Short version, he was destined to die over and over again for all eternity. Couldn't change the result.

Well more or less that is the feeling I have.. I am the Nazi U-Boat commander. and The Dallas Cowboys are my "ship"

Difference ... I jumped ship!

QUITTER. 

Good to see you’re alive and kicking though.

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

QUITTER. 

Good to see you’re alive and kicking though.

It’s amusing that he says Dallas is like a reoccurring bad dream. He left for a year and literally nothing changed. We are still fresh off a playoff loss to the 49ers preparing for a draft. 

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Romo to Dez highlights popped up on Twitter TL just now. They were lights out for a few years. Fun to watch.

That 2014 team was SB worthy. We should have beat the Packers, and we already had wiped the floor with Seattle earlier that year. Seattle should have won that SB with Lynch. I truly believe we have have won it all. 

24 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

That 2014 team was SB worthy. We should have beat the Packers, and we already had wiped the floor with Seattle earlier that year. Seattle should have won that SB with Lynch. I truly believe we have have won it all. 

Dez still caught it!!

• Like 3