Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey out for the year

AFlaccoSeagulls

3 hours ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

He’s been awful this year. Who knows. Might force Martindale to play more zone.

This wasn't a (completely) new injury. His shoulder has been messed up for a long time this year. Even his tackling has been very poor and he was elite at that for a DB.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Livewire said:

To be in first place with all the injuries to big time players is very impressive.

We're about to go through a very tough stretch of our schedule, and quite frankly we've gotten very lucky in a few games (DET, KC, etc.) leading up to this point so we'll just have to wait and see.

On 12/5/2021 at 8:43 PM, BlaqOptic said:

Jesus. Someone needs to look into the strength and conditioning team over in Baltimore because I'm starting to feel bad for them.

Hasn't it been like this since, like... 2015? I thought the Ravens, Bengals, and Chargers get destroyed by injuries every year.

4 minutes ago, HoboRocket said:

Hasn't it been like this since, like... 2015? I thought the Ravens, Bengals, and Chargers get destroyed by injuries every year.

S&C coach Steve Saunders shouldve been fired when he didn't reported Covid symptons and neither cared enough to at least wear a mask.

he won't be fired for a league leading no of starters being injured. 

• Like 1