Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey out for the year

AFlaccoSeagulls

14 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Are we allowed to talk about our injuries or is it just the Titans?

Still 2nd there Chief. You got such an issue with the Titans but have nothing to back it up. You said the Titans have only had 1 significant player miss time(Henry) and that was proven wrong. But you do you if that makes you feel better.

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Still 2nd there Chief. You got such an issue with the Titans but have nothing to back it up. You said the Titans have only had 1 significant player miss time(Henry) and that was proven wrong. But you do you if that makes you feel better.

sorry we're losing our CB1 for the year while you guys lose your practice squad long snapper. Super comparable though I bet!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Forge said:

The top three don't count, those are running backs! 

but yeah...that's a brutal stretch. As a niner fan, you know I feel for you 

It's just ridiculous at this point lol like I already have zero expectations for this year but now there's so much riding on dudes coming back healthy and the same next year and that almost never happens.

• Like 1

Also I never tried to make it about winning an injury competition. Who the hell wants to do that? I just thought Vrabel should’ve been leading for coach of the year after going 6-0 through an incredibly tough stretch with numerous top players out. They’ve lost the last two so now it’s a different story. Injuries suck and the Packers, Titans, and Ravens have easily had the worst end of the stick this season. Sucks because if all 3 teams are fully healthy, I see all 3 as top 5 teams in the league.

3 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

sorry we're losing our CB1 for the year while you guys lose your practice squad long snapper. Super comparable though I bet!

I don’t need to keep naming the significant players the Titans have lost this year. It’s become pointless with you. You were proved wrong so I’ll leave it at that.

Edited by ttitansfan4life
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I don’t need to keep naming the significant players the Titans have lost this year. It’s become pointless with you. You were proved wrong so I’ll leave it at that.

Your AV lost circle still looks pretty small to me. Ours is like... really huge.