Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey out for the year

AFlaccoSeagulls

5 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Ouch the Ravens may catch a  break next week with the Browns who are inept on offense lately but then they have to deal with Rodgers & Davante.... 

-I have my doubts though, the Browns just had a bye week to prepare for the Ravens, the main problems were our WRs not being able to separate, their best corner unfortunately is out for the season, that is going to be a problem. Also our defense is getting better by the game and already know how to play Baltimore, just go cover 0 and get after Lamar. 

-In addition to all of that, at some point the injuries are going to catch up with them, the Browns are getting healthier (outside of Conklin) and those guys keep going down, I actually think the Ravens are at a crossroad.

-Do realistically think that a team coming off the playoffs last year and are coming off of a bye are going to just show up and lay an egg? Especially where we had so many missed opportunities the first game, come on. I think this could be ugly for the Ravens. But if they win, Harbaugh deserves COY and Stefanski isn't what I thought he was as a coach, its all there for the Browns.

8 minutes ago, MSURacerDT55 said:

-I have my doubts though, the Browns just had a bye week to prepare for the Ravens, the main problems were our WRs not being able to separate, their best corner unfortunately is out for the season, that is going to be a problem. Also our defense is getting better by the game and already know how to play Baltimore, just go cover 0 and get after Lamar. 

-In addition to all of that, at some point the injuries are going to catch up with them, the Browns are getting healthier (outside of Conklin) and those guys keep going down, I actually think the Ravens are at a crossroad.

-Do realistically think that a team coming off the playoffs last year and are coming off of a bye are going to just show up and lay an egg? Especially where we had so many missed opportunities the first game, come on. I think this could be ugly for the Ravens. But if they win, Harbaugh deserves COY and Stefanski isn't what I thought he was as a coach, its all there for the Browns.

I swear every single season you are down by at least one top corner?

44 minutes ago, renndawg37 said:

Show us on the doll where the Titans hurt you. Lol you're pathetic 

Imagine being so butthurt you take a shot at another team when you post news about your team's injury.

Sucks for the Ravens, but given Jackson's performance coupled with the injuries, doesn't seem like Baltimore is in a position to make noise in the playoffs.

• Like 2