Mock Drafts - We pick 7th

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Yeah maybe with a Gruden connection and asst HC title, but with DK probably not. Wrong thread I know, but if Smith is gone, and he should be, who is the DC?

With Arians and Lewis both stepping down, their coaching staffs might be available. That would leave guys like Bettcher and Guenther as possibilities. Bettcher obviously runs a 3/4 in AZ. So that would be interesting.

14 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

With Arians and Lewis both stepping down, their coaching staffs might be available. That would leave guys like Bettcher and Guenther as possibilities. Bettcher obviously runs a 3/4 in AZ. So that would be interesting.

This. There are going to be some staff changes. 

My question is this. What are the chances we can’t trade for Markus Golden? Pending FA next off season. How’s Can the cardinals afford Both him and jones??

I like Luke s work.  He has a bunch of QBs going early, which is good news for the Bucs.  Possible trade down or if they win against the Saints still good value.  I do believe with Licht still here and a make or break year, we may see more of draft based upon need then BPA.  

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

Damn, nice by the slimmest of margins, but head to head doesnt count?

Ties between teams with identical records are determined by the following tiebreakers (in order):

Strength of schedule, which is the combined win-loss record for all 16 of the team's opponents in the previous season (ties count as a half win and half loss). The team with the lower strength of schedule (i.e. their opponents compiled fewer wins) is granted the earlier pick in round one.

Common games against division opponents (if the teams are in the same division).

Common games against conference opponents (if the teams are in the same conference).

Coin flip(s), which occur(s) at the pre-draft NFL Combine.

I was wrong. I missed the common opponents part.

San Fran and Oakland will flip for nine and 10. Washington and Green Bay will flip for 13 and 14.

But Dallas and Detroit must be settled based on the common opponents part. That's actually why I looked it up. They're both 9-7 with a .496 SOS. So there must be something there to break the tie.

Nelson is good depending who is left he could be BPA. Hell he might be the best and safest pick in the draft. ND produces elite lineman and he’s cream of the crop. The OL is completely different with him at LG. Don Smith could look better to a guard worth a damn. 

Michel is good. He’s the type of back we need to keep teams honest. Koetter can run his favorite toss plays bc we have a back with elite speed. 

Think we need to defense first two picks because offense has gotten so much invested into. But, if things shake out like this the Bucs will have a scary offense.

Got to spend money in FA in March on defense. Overspend I dont care just put a winning product on the field.

Archived