The Ftont office or the coaches?

hornbybrown

The coaching has been bad but let's not forget the front office provided the coach with a QB trio of Kizer, Kessler and Hogan. A veteran QB would have been a nice asset to either calm the waters or be the sacrificial lamb. I do believe we have been stockpiling some high end talent under this regime but the performance on the field has been a disaster, Hue is pointing fingers at the front office and fans who underestimated the pain that would come with the huge teardown they initially accepted are now calling for heads. The train appears to be off the tracks and Jimmy H will be firing someone in a key position this offseason. 

3 minutes ago, dawgattack said:

The coaching has been bad but let's not forget the front office provided the coach with a QB trio of Kizer, Kessler and Hogan. A veteran QB would have been a nice asset to either calm the waters or be the sacrificial lamb. I do believe we have been stockpiling some high end talent under this regime but the performance on the field has been a disaster, Hue is pointing fingers at the front office and fans who underestimated the pain that would come with the huge teardown they initially accepted are now calling for heads. The train appears to be off the tracks and Jimmy H will be firing someone in a key position this offseason. 

There have been complete roster teardowns before in the NFL. This team is the worst team to ever play 28 consecutive games. Hue Jackson has the worst record of any head coach in the history of the game. You've been watching the games. The front office hasn't been a completely inept playcaller and game manager. Hue is not a sacrificial lamb. He's the reason we are this bad. 

7 minutes ago, dawgattack said:

Let's not forget the front office and ownership has repeatedly stated, starting on the day he was hired, that Hue was brought here for his ability to identify, evaluate and develop QBs.

10 minutes ago, Reginaldm9 said:

There have been complete roster teardowns before in the NFL. This team is the worst team to ever play 28 consecutive games. Hue Jackson has the worst record of any head coach in the history of the game. You've been watching the games. The front office hasn't been a completely inept playcaller and game manager. Hue is not a sacrificial lamb. He's the reason we are this bad. 

I agree. Hue has been inept. I really like what the Browns front office has done overall (loading up on high picks, putting some high end talent in the empty cupboards etc) but the best QB they provided Hue with is Kizer. That was a colossal error unless they wanted #1 overall pick again. The concern is will they survive the PR crucification they are enduring?  

Archived