2021 GDT Week #14 TNF Steelers visit Da Vikings

Steeler Hitman

6 minutes ago, warfelg said:

How about top to bottom we just suck. And you know what…after nearly 20 years of good play nothing wrong with a losing season. 

true

we were due a yr like this. FO has a lot of work to do this offseason

Edited by August4th

13 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

He'll deserve the garbage stats after being set-up to fail by his teammates and coaches. Because none of what is going on right now is his doing.

I look forward to you telling us how good he is throwing -1 yard check downs that Najee takes for 12. 

Just now, August4th said:

true

we were due a yr like this. FO has a lot of work to do this offseason

I mean, honesty. It’s why I’m not “fire everyone” or defending players as if we can still win. 2004 to now was a better run that some franchises have had their entire existence. Are we going to really need those a-hole fans that burn it down in our first losing season in 18 years? 

We’ve been under .500 only 4 times since 1990. 6 times since 1980. Yes that means our standards are high. But to cry about it like it wasn’t expected? Get over it. I rather bottom out some than have those late Noll years with Malone and Brister. Or the mid Cowher years with Tomczack, Stewart, and Maddox. 

7 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I look forward to you telling us how good he is throwing -1 yard check downs that Najee takes for 12. 

Well, we might get a chance to see him throw incomplete on some of those oh so creative go routes the offense relies on if the OL could actually hold up. We've seen one play action pass where everyone was, from the TV angles, blanketed. And then a bunch of designed check downs. 

But there are people out there who actually thought this offense would look different or even better with Mason Rudolph cause then we surely wouldn't have fat Ben dictating to Canada what to call. Because Ben loves slow developing tosses to the RB that go nowhere weeks on end.

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

And how Boz kicking 40-55 yard field goals is “quality offense” from a better starting field position. 

Joking aside, I’m worried about Boz. Dudes rock solid, but kicking is about 97% mental. We saw this before in 2018…but the last 6 quarters haven’t been kind. Hoping he turns the page. Been too good to get down. 

2 minutes ago, CKSteeler said:

Well, we might get a chance to see him throw incomplete on some of those oh so creative go routes the offense relies on if the OL could actually hold up. We've seen one play action pass where everyone was, from the TV angles, blanketed. And then a bunch of designed check downs. 

But there are people out there who actually thought this offense would look different or even better with Mason Rudolph cause then we surely wouldn't have fat Ben dictating to Canada what to call. Because Ben loves slow developing tosses to the RB that go nowhere weeks on end.

It’s honestly impressive how Ben can play football and post on footballsfuture at the same time. 

1 minute ago, August4th said:

I swear I saw a stat that said minny was 31st in run defense, it does not look like it tonight

They are packing the box and daring Ben to throw. Their defensive play caller is also calling the perfect game. Proper run blitzes, bringing pressure, confusing a young line. I think I’ve seen Green have to get up off the ground at least 80% of the time. 

Edited by warfelg