Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I guess I don’t understand what you mean by I “picked” Mwil. As soon as I saw my results and that Dome was the only death my first thought was I’m going to claim this if someone sifts any sort of roleblock or protection as that’d give us likely scum or likely town depending on the move. 

Sorry I should have specified. I wasn't saying "you" picked MWil, I'm saying the town roleblocker would have picked MWil and prevented a mafia hit. Why wouldn't the "town" Gremlin role not discretely red letter MWil in this scenario to clear up the confusion?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Since my "role" does not name specific characters I am not willing to read into this without a clarification to the effect of "99.9% sure Dome wasn't killed byHome Alone".

Same difference for me, but yes. He wasn't killed by Home Alone. 

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

This is the reason that there's merit to the idea that Whicker is just wrong in his assumption that he killed dome and is town and this is just a wild goose chase of a misunderstanding

I just dont understand how a PGO could Roleblock since they dont ever "visit" anyone else either. 

Dome would have to visit Whicker in this scenario regardless and from the writeup it seems the other way around, that Whicker visited Dome.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I just dont understand how a PGO could Roleblock since they dont ever "visit" anyone else either. 

Dome would have to visit Whicker in this scenario regardless and from the writeup it seems the other way around, that Whicker visited Dome.

He may have very well visited Whicker in game...I don't know if the write up is going to include that or not given that it's a fully different night action. 

But I agree that the write up does not support a PGO at all. If Whicker killed dome, it wasn't as a pgo. If whicker is a pgo, I think someone else killed dome. 

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Also, if Whicker is scum and this is a gambit, his scummates deserved to be dragged. Who in the world lets him make this kind of claim when the write up clearly doesn't support it? 

You cannot control anyone. It could be said that Whicker is usually pretty active in chat rooms and that maybe his teammates are less active. (Cough... TK3/SWAG/Blue...Cough)

Just now, Forge said:

He may have very well visited Whicker in game...I don't know if the write up is going to include that or not given that it's a fully different night action. 

But I agree that the write up does not support a PGO at all. If Whicker killed dome, it wasn't as a pgo. If whicker is a pgo, I think someone else killed dome. 

The writeup also doesn’t support the presence of a second individual in the Dome death

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You cannot control anyone. It could be said that Whicker is usually pretty active in chat rooms and that maybe his teammates are less active. (Cough... TK3/SWAG/Blue...Cough)

I would support that on a deeper level, 100% 

@Whicker it really sounds like Forge tried to give you an out and claim you didnt kill Dome. There is zero doubt in my mind that if your role was PGO it would be way too revealing to the player if the role indicated an alignment. It's essentially an alignment cop/roleblocker for all town aligned and a killing machine for mafia aligned. 

Just seems too far of a reach for me.

At this point, it really seems like Whicker was caught in a lie that he didnt need to say, which would indicate that the mafia hit didnt fail.

Whicker, pokemon trivia champ, dont lie to me.