Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Why can I not get past the PGO claim and Domes death? I don’t want you to die if town, but Dome visiting a PGO and not dying is just completely illogical to me.

It’s illogical to me too which is why I’ve been trying to convince people this whole time that bcb chose to go with generic PGO flavor in his writeup or that the writeup don’t have matching flavor at all. I have no information other than the writeup tjay I didn’t kill some and neither does anyone else. That is the only reason I’m being voted at all. My actions and the timing of my reveal were all civ and that’s clear 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

It’s illogical to me too which is why I’ve been trying to convince people this whole time that bcb chose to go with generic PGO flavor in his writeup or that the writeup don’t have matching flavor at all. I have no information other than the writeup tjay I didn’t kill some and neither does anyone else. That is the only reason I’m being voted at all. My actions and the timing of my reveal were all civ and that’s clear 

How does that correlate to Forge claiming with certainty that your claimed movie did not kill Dome?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Dude...that is 100% not generic pgo flavor

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

How does that correlate to Forge claiming with certainty that your claimed movie did not kill Dome?

It doesn’t. I acknowledge that my killing of Dome is an assumption (meaning not host confirmed, did not clarify when asked) but I felt it was a good enough one to out myself in thread and play defense all day when I didn’t have to

Just now, Whicker said:

It doesn’t. I acknowledge that my killing of Dome is an assumption (meaning not host confirmed, did not clarify when asked) but I felt it was a good enough one to out myself in thread and play defense all day when I didn’t have to

I’m sorry my dude. It’s not personal. Too many things.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I’m sorry if this ends up poorly…

With all the facts presented, I think Whicker is the smartest decision. too many things that didn’t line up.

Thats okay, Blue and I both agree with this if a decision had to be made. 

• Like 1

Sorry team. I definitely did not read that writeup carefully before claiming 🤣. I told myself next time I was scum I was going to make some outlandish claim. It was fun and I almost got away with it!! I definitely would have gotten away with it if it weren’t for that writeup. Oh well. 

I’ll be using this time to work on my new game which will be in the middle of January when Matts can come back. Hope you all play!

• Like 3