Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

That move you used on Forge to get him to vote was exactly what I had in my head. Who do you think the last two mafia are?

Gun to my head, I honestly think I’d say pickle/orca. I’m still working through some things with forge/blue and I can’t say I really like how forge has been recently. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

So here we are at an impasse. Pickle has not stated he won’t vote for Orca, but Forge will not vote Blue. Blue said before he won’t vote Forge either.

You should vote me. Lets see where it goes. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

It makes perfect sense. I think pickle is town. He has locked his vote on me. 2 scum members left, they each vote me, I hammer. Not sure what's difficult about that. 

I’m not saying that doesn’t make sense, this doesn’t even respond to what I was pointing at.

In one post, you declare him as town. In the next post it’s “I’m willing to move past him as scum but not by much”. That is what doesn’t make sense. 

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I’m not saying that doesn’t make sense, this doesn’t even respond to what I was pointing at.

In one post, you declare him as town. In the next post it’s “I’m willing to move past him as scum but not by much”. That is what doesn’t make sense. 

"move past him as scum" IE, not consider him scum. meaning my focus would be on you, orca and blue. 

Just now, Forge said:

"move past him as scum" IE, not consider him scum. meaning my focus would be on you, orca and blue. 

Are you willfully ignoring what I’m talking about here? 

In one you post you outright declare him as town. 

in another post, you’re willing to move past him being scum but it’s not really by much.