Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Less than half the game had a role.  Half of those roles were every other night. Not role madness or even close 

The mason role was at the very least bastardized or non-traditional. With the rest of the game shaking out the way it did, it was very logical for us to deduce that if one mason was town, the other should be as well.

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

No doubt, that twist was not expected with all the "normal" roles. I don't think anyone could blame you or I for tunneling on each other at the end of the game. Especially given the circumstances.

I apologize for going back on the trust that I had given you. We were almost lockstep in our suspicion lists most of the game.

Yeah it sucked.  I don't blame anyone.  I was locked in on you once it was determined Orca was mafia (with or without the pm game bc I trusted touch).  Things might have gone different if we focused on blue that one day instead of forge lol.  Lots of twists and turns heading towards the end. 

• Like 2

No one should ever speak about their role or claim a role/ability with this logic. Again, you can be upset all you want, but the question didn't need to be answered. Forge, Pickle and you chose to not answer. Orca however sealed his fate. If it had been stated in the rules that it was a violation of the game, I guarantee you I wouldnt have done it.

There were no rules listed...way to fall back on that lol. Maybe I should talk to Pickle outside the game next time since its not against the rules in this setup 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

No one should ever speak about their role or claim a role/ability with this logic. Again, you can be upset all you want, but the question didn't need to be answered. Forge, Pickle and you chose to not answer. Orca however sealed his fate. If it had been stated in the rules that it was a violation of the game, I guarantee you I wouldnt have done it.

Not answering the question is tantamount to answering it wrong and you know it. It's not the same thing. Using the phrasing of the role PMs isn't cheating but it's not playing the game as intended.

Just now, Forge said:

I was pretty candid about my role and ability. I didnt know who blue was, figured he was the remake lol. Never asked

I thought you played well too. I tend to go down rabbit holes with theories, so I strung a bunch of stuff together when it was really only that Blue was playing both sides of the fence. You could not be blamed for Pickle and I tunneling on each other at the end either.

I thought you played well too. I tend to go down rabbit holes with theories, so I strung a bunch of stuff together when it was really only that Blue was playing both sides of the fence. You could not be blamed for Pickle and I tunneling on each other at the end either.

You were the man. You made the Whicker choice when I couldn't because I made to a scenario where he just messed up lol 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

There were no rules listed...way to fall back on that lol. Maybe I should talk to Pickle outside the game next time since its not against the rules in this setup 

My PM said I could speak to no one outside of the thread. If yours didnt say that, you would be able to defend that stance.

Again I am sorry that you got upset about YOU deciding to answer a question instead of refusing and getting yourself lynched, but no rule was broken and I didn't make you reveal anything. Your choice got you were you were and now you won, so eh...

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

My PM said I could speak to no one outside of the thread. If yours didnt say that, you would be able to defend that stance.

Again I am sorry that you got upset about YOU deciding to answer a question instead of refusing and getting yourself lynched, but no rule was broken and I didn't make you reveal anything. Your choice got you were you were and now you won, so eh...

Got it, anything goes if no rule is stated, sorry you couldn't figure out the game without relying on PM fishing and still failed cause I told the truth