Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

6 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I think if me and Swag are lumped together in your opinion then we differ.

I honestly could replace Forge/Blue with Malf/Touch or Swag/Orca. However it sounds like both you and Orca are claiming vanilla and at this point I don’t suspect Malf at all. 

I’m pretty certain that it’s forge/blue.

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Another example of how you have been reading/following the thread and not contributing. 

I will vote you tomorrow after Forge.

How does it feel to be this bad at Mafia?

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I’m ok with my performance this game. I got you guys to miss your hit last night. I was the clear target, no one else makes sense. Probably tried to roleblock me and hit me in the same night.

1. You really shouldn't be. 2. Why would you assume scum tried to hit you? There are any number of reasons there wasn't a kill last Night. Killer could have been roleblocked. Killer could have targeted someone who was protected. Scum could have limited number of kills. Heck, maybe Whicker was their killer and they don't have a kill anymore at all, with an SK or Vig or PGO taking out Mwil (I don't really believe this one, but it's still a possibility). You seem pretty darn confident you were the target for no good reason.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

1. You really shouldn't be. 2. Why would you assume scum tried to hit you? There are any number of reasons there wasn't a kill last Night. Killer could have been roleblocked. Killer could have targeted someone who was protected. Scum could have limited number of kills. Heck, maybe Whicker was their killer and they don't have a kill anymore at all, with an SK or Vig or PGO taking out Mwil (I don't really believe this one, but it's still a possibility). You seem pretty darn confident you were the target for no good reason.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn @Slappy Mc. You scum, bro? 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

He hasn’t claimed a movie yet. I thought he helped with Mwil push the Whicker lynch. I have been suspect of Malf living past day 2, but I think his thread play has been pro-town. He is one of my bottom 3 suspicions. 

So if you are a commuter and think that was the cause of no hit last night, than wouldn't that clear malf from being scum? 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

NGL, this screams mad scum 

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

Should I don my “worst mafia play signature” now?

I was the most logical choice for a mafia hit last night. The “gremlin role blocker” is 100% mafia aligned. Scum never has a limited number of kills… lol. 

I am still confident in my reads and my performance.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So if you are a commuter and think that was the cause of no hit last night, than wouldn't that clear malf from being scum? 

It makes me giggle that you would buy into the idea that I would target him as a known commuter. We know he's not going to be an unlimited commuter, and he's certainly not one who would scare me threadplay wise over alternative options available....

Thats almost as bad as the "I'm vanilla so Forge claiming an ability must be scum" take. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Not necessarily. Malf was present all night. He was the first one to comment and asked if we had any info. I had hoped someone watched me to verify that I commuted, but it doesn’t sound like that is going to happen. For the same logic that Forge was tricked into hitting me, Malf could have been tricked too. Forge however was very emotional around night time and I felt confident that it came from him. Too many red flags.

Not necessarily. Malf was present all night. He was the first one to comment and asked if we had any info. I had hoped someone watched me to verify that I commuted, but it doesn’t sound like that is going to happen. For the same logic that Forge was tricked into hitting me, Malf could have been tricked too. Forge however was very emotional around night time and I felt confident that it came from him. Too many red flags.

"emotional"

Sorry I laughed so much at some of the things you and pickle said.

But whoever tried to hit you would know that it failed bc of some element that would be known to another player so why would malf come right out blaming a missed move...

1 minute ago, Forge said:

It makes me giggle that you would buy into the idea that I would target him as a known commuter. We know he's not going to be an unlimited commuter, and he's certainly not one who would scare me threadplay wise over alternative options available....

Thats almost as bad as the "I'm vanilla so Forge claiming an ability must be scum" take. 

There actually is not a number limit to my commute usage. 

I don’t scare anyone thread play wise. Haha. But I am almost always sincere in what I say and there is no doubt in my mind that I was believed to not have anymore commutes and was their target last night.