Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Vote Count

Forge--2- Slappy, touch 

Swag--2- Malf, Orca 

5 to eliminate, deadline 9 east 

My vote is on Swag.

20 minutes ago, Blue said:

Look, if vote is coming down to Forge or Swag, I'm voting Swag. I don't think the case against him is very good, it came down to Malf claiming Swag was afk and extrapolating off of that, but when I asked the actual game moderator about it, Swag apparently didn't even know he was in the game at all. Once that came out, Malf completely dipped from the game, as if he knew he screwed up and figured his best chance at not owning up to it was to hide.

Pickle and Touch are doing everything in their power to avoid clearing a claimed mason pairing, which is admittedly par for the course with Pickle but otherwise looks an awful lot like scum desperately trying to keep as many mislynch possibilities on the table as possible since scum knows masons aren't going to vote each other out without some very compelling evidence. If you seriously believe there's a scum-Town mason pairing in an 11 person game, I don't know what to tell you. Either we started the game with just two Mafia in that case or Bcb essentially gave scum a 4 man voting block. I don't think either situation is remotely plausible.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

There actually is not a number limit to my commute usage. 

That just means you're even / odd. If you're claiming every night commuter ability and that doesn't send flags up someone's radar..well...

• Like 1

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

But whoever tried to hit you would know that it failed bc of some element that would be known to another player so why would malf come right out blaming a missed move...

To try to draw out the information? To get in front of the claim. 

Im not going to say that Malf is mafia at this point. I want to see Forge’s flip.

Actually, I can't remember the pairing but swag/slappy is definitely one of the 4 potential pairs imo.   

Forge/blue connected with the Mason claim

Swag/slappy connected with the missed hit (slappy could be claiming commuter to cover for a missed hit)

Touch/malf 

Pickle/orca

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Actually, I can't remember the pairing but swag/slappy is definitely one of the 4 potential pairs imo.   

Swag/slappy connected with the missed hit (slappy could be claiming commuter to cover for a missed hit)

Touch/malf 

Pickle/orca

Why can't it be you and Touch? 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That just means you're even / odd. If you're claiming every night commuter ability and that doesn't send flags up someone's radar..well...

And if he really is commuter and scum really did try to hit him last Night, he's pretty much just broadcast that he can be hit successfully tonight. Truly, brilliant plays from Slappy if he's Town.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Well you might be figuring information out. Or maybe the truth is that I’m a 2-shot commuter and last night was the first time I used it.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Well you might be figuring information out. Or maybe the truth is that I’m a 2-shot commuter and last night was the first time I used it.

You just said there is not a number limit to your usage. Seems to me you're lying an awful lot for a guy who claims to be town. 

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Touch/malf 

Pickle/orca

I have breadcrumbed my role/movie from the very beginning. All of the Tom Hanks gifs, search the term “conducting” to see I started on day 1.