Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

Slappy just frantic to get some votes. 

Either way you and Blue are going to be revealed as fake or real tonight. If Swag flips town, do you doubt that you or Blue are the vote tomorrow?

If Swag flips mafia then I admit I was wrong and we are one step closer to the last mafia member (probably touch/orca), but again I still feel strongly it’s you and Blue.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

How much you want to bet on that? Come on, let's talk cash. I got Venmo and PayPal. We talking three figures, four? Forge doesn't care, he's been begging me to vote him so he can self-hammer.

I am 100% confident Forge flips Town. If I'm going to lose my mason partner due to this dumb**** logic, then at least I can make a quick and easy buck off it.

Let’s talk about this. Forge wouldn’t claim that you and him shared an alignment before and now you are willing to bet money? Interesting.

I will wear my shame of Forge isn’t mafia. I would also welcome you to vote for him and him self hammering. That would be the ultimate win for me.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Either way you and Blue are going to be revealed as fake or real tonight. If Swag flips town, do you doubt that you or Blue are the vote tomorrow?

If Swag flips mafia then I admit I was wrong and we are one step closer to the last mafia member (probably touch/orca), but again I still feel strongly it’s you and Blue.

Wow, you gave up on that easy. Swag is mafia so I'm probably not at that point? Gotta stand your ground more. Some cracks in your foundation with regards to why anyone should vote for me

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

What does Swag's flip have to do with me and Forge in the slightest

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Let’s talk about this. Forge wouldn’t claim that you and him shared an alignment before and now you are willing to bet money? Interesting.

I will wear my shame of Forge isn’t mafia. I would also welcome you to vote for him and him self hammering. That would be the ultimate win for me.

Interesting. A townie self hammer is the ultimate win for you.  

Wearing your scum a little thick there

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

What does Swag's flip have to do with me and Forge in the slightest

It’s a numbers game. 8 people left. I have gone all in on you and Forge. There is a possibility I am wrong because I haven’t seen either of your alignment flip, but if Swag flipped mafia, that would almost guarantee one of you is innocent. I still think we gain the most from Forge getting lynched.

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

We haven't seen each other's PMs, but I already laid out my reasons why I think a Town-Mafia mason pairing isn't plausible. I trust Forge and I don't think he would be trying to get me to hammer him here if he was Mafia.

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

It’s a numbers game. 8 people left. I have gone all in on you and Forge. There is a possibility I am wrong because I haven’t seen either of your alignment flip, but if Swag flipped mafia, that would almost guarantee one of you is innocent. I still think we gain the most from Forge getting lynched.

"one of you"

anything to keep alive the ability to mislynch both of us

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Based on absolutely nothing... And during which time you have gotten absolutely no information from some prominent players

• Like 1