Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

There are 6 people left.  Meaning only 2 mafia.  

Its not me so down to 5 possibilities

You 2 are either mafia or not, not buying s split mason pair in a game I was giving info that it won't be role madness 

So its either 

Forge/blue

Or a combo of orca/touch/slappy

I dont buy slappy being scum bc he offed whicker

So that leaves 2 groups

Forge/blue

Orca/touch

Fair enough...though LOL at the idea of offing whicker being a clear, but in a game of this size with the limited data, I can understand that it's better to just go with him being town as opposed to chasing zebras. 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I’m still hung up on the fact that Forges movie claim is not a traditional Christmas movie and ALL town roles have been traditional Christmas movies.

@Blue I would really feel better if you put in a claim on a movie.

OMG...this has actually devolved into something I can't deal with any more lol

@The Orca, it you would please tell him who I am 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

You 2 have done absolutely nothing to figuring it out and that includes now. 

You mean besides me being the one that pointed out the the write up on the PGO? Or by basically claiming right from jump? Oh, but wait...that's right, I'm not vanilla, I must be scum. Because scum loves to just hand out info 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That’s **** logic 

I've already laid out a rock solid case against forge/blue since they softed masons a few days ago

So unless someone gives me any logical reason its you and Orca why the hell would I ignore facts and reason.  

I said on the surface.  I have 70+ pages of a case already laid out if you want to look at my deeper reasoning 

Just now, Forge said:

Fair enough...though LOL at the idea of offing whicker being a clear, but in a game of this size with the limited data, I can understand that it's better to just go with him being town as opposed to chasing zebras. 

Can you look at the remaining players and tell me that the mafia hit wasn’t missed due to me commuting? Let’s be real for a second.

Every player left has been active enough to put in there move.

Can you look at the remaining players and tell me that the mafia hit wasn’t missed due to me commuting? Let’s be real for a second.

Every player left has been active enough to put in there move.

They could have just not put in a hit. That was one of the reasons I felt really good about Swag being scum....he had done it before lol 

Just now, Forge said:

They could have just not put in a hit. That was one of the reasons I felt really good about Swag being scum....he had done it before lol 

Or…. I commuted and their move failed. Those are your two options. you make the choice that fits your narrative.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

You mean besides me being the one that pointed out the the write up on the PGO? Or by basically claiming right from jump? Oh, but wait...that's right, I'm not vanilla, I must be scum. Because scum loves to just hand out info 

I was all over whickers claim while you laid back and did nothing did you forget that.  

You need other people to speak for you?

Because I basically said what my movie was from jump..Mwil knew it, Orca knows it...like...I don't know how you are rolling with the Charlie's Angel thing.

You are legitimately awful  and picking up context