Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@theuntouchable

@Forge

@Blue

Your call.  Do I use the pm game to clear me and touch or hold off

Slappy is trying to win by using the pm to buss a teammate so I kinda feel its fair I use it for town to win.   

I won't do it unless you guys sign off on it though 

I'm not doing it. My vote is on orca because it was him or touch today regardless after swag flip and malf dying. 

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:
1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Slappy Mc I have not played the pm game yet.  But can

I have purposely not played it.  

I could have answered my wincon but chose not to bc its cheap.  You never answered it bc you didn't know it, same as Orca.   

Unlike others I like to win fair or lose fair.  Pm game is not fair but id rather use it to beat someone not playing fair then to lose to them 

I answered it…

And if you are going to pout about Orca giving up information, you should probably talk to him. Asking for wincons should not be viewed any different than asking for a role claim. You can complain all you want but I didn’t break any rules or play unfair.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Not first.  Bc you didn't know it.  

In fact I'm kind of curious if we should use the pm game to just out you right now

@theuntouchable thoughts if we should use it on him now?

I used the entirety of the wincon haha. Please do use it on me. As long as I don’t get modkilled, I’ll share my entire role information. 

There is a good backstory to The Polar Express in case you didn’t know.

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not doing it. My vote is on orca because it was him or touch today regardless after swag flip and malf dying. 

I dont know what do lol.   

I'll just stay out of it I guess bc I was starting to lean touch/orca but was still more for going for you 

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not first.  Bc you didn't know it.  

In fact I'm kind of curious if we should use the pm game to just out you right now

@theuntouchable thoughts if we should use it on him now?

The hard part is that I’m not 100% sure that it means he is. I think it’s more likely that there wouldn’t be a commuter because of it more so than a bastard Mason but I’m not 100% sold either way there. 

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

The hard part is that I’m not 100% sure that it means he is. I think it’s more likely that there wouldn’t be a commuter because of it more so than a bastard Mason but I’m not 100% sold either way there. 

I've always had it in the back of my mind that commuter didn't fit bc as I've stated numerous times its not a role madness game.  I rationalized it away with "oh it must be our protector in a way"

Thus I locked in on forge and blue being bad bc of the mason claim.  

So now I have to step back and look at it through my knowledge 

Which is more apt to be in a simple game, commuter or mason.   To me masons do make more sense to be in the game then commuter bc they are still vanilla in a sense.  

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I've always had it in the back of my mind that commuter didn't fit bc as I've stated numerous times its not a role madness game.  I rationalized it away with "oh it must be our protector in a way"

Thus I locked in on forge and blue being bad bc of the mason claim.  

So now I have to step back and look at it through my knowledge 

Which is more apt to be in a simple game, commuter or mason.   To me masons do make more sense to be in the game then commuter bc they are still vanilla in a sense.  

Absolutely agree that it’s more likely that way, I’m just not 100% sold. With orca bring the partner, I could easily see the things slappy has done as plans thought up in the chatty. 

9 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Absolutely agree that it’s more likely that way, I’m just not 100% sold. With orca bring the partner, I could easily see the things slappy has done as plans thought up in the chatty. 

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

You either are giving me too much credit as Mafia or not enough as Town.

I can communicate with "No One" outside the thread. 

I am Polar Express the commuter. 

Orca is mafia because he didnt know towns win condition. 

I will continue to vote in towns best interests and use my commute whenever possible to best secure a victory. 

I only ask the rest town read the interactions closely. If you can read my threadplay and determine I'm mafia, then I dont know what to say.

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

You either are giving me too much credit as Mafia or not enough as Town.

I can communicate with "No One" outside the thread. 

I am Polar Express the commuter. 

Orca is mafia because he didnt know towns win condition. 

I will continue to vote in towns best interests and use my commute whenever possible to best secure a victory. 

I only ask the rest town read the interactions closely. If you can read my threadplay and determine I'm mafia, then I dont know what to say.

Bro, orca comes up with some pretty outlandish ish when it comes to being scum. 

11 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Bro, orca comes up with some pretty outlandish ish when it comes to being scum. 

The problem with this is I dont. I dont buss, I dont play anything like I am right now. I have the most obvious tell as mafia because I have something to hide. My threadplay speaks for itself. I have done my part. My vote is on mafia now and I hammered Whicker earlier. My interactions have been genuine throughout this game.