Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Daniel gives clues in the writeup, and perhaps bcb does too.

either way, its either you or mwil and i believe mwil.

16 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i believe whicker

@Whicker were you specifically told that you caused domes death?

Umm clearly not what you said before 🤨

If that is a PGO writeup for Kevin McCallister using 5+ different Hans Gruber references I will take my L like a man and apologize to Whicker postgame. I’m fairly confident that BCB uses flavor all the time. Someone check out Wrestlemafia and the flavor is undeniable. Malf was scum 4 horseman GF and SwAg was Taker and all game long bcb used flavor.

• Like 1

It’s pretty obviously Mwil. 

Basically to think I’m scum you’ve gotta believe that bcb in his write ups just decides to out a character and their role. No host would do that. You also have to believe that the only roles that kill in mafia are roles that have literal killing associated with them instead of idk having host interpretation. Like a paranoid gun owner doesn’t actually have to have a GUN to be a pgo. Nor do I have to have been a kid in some write up to be Home Alone. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

If that is a PGO writeup for Kevin McCallister using 5+ different Hans Gruber references I will take my L like a man and apologize to Whicker postgame. I’m fairly confident that BCB uses flavor all the time. Someone check out Wrestlemafia and the flavor is undeniable. Malf was scum 4 horseman GF and SwAg was Taker and all game long bcb used flavor.

This is absolutely absurd. How about you take the L right now and apologize to me and so we can move on in this game without focusing on obvious town 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

A town roleblock. On a night of no scum kill 

How much do you regret putting that fake scum group of 3 together which included me who will be all but proven Town after your flip and that you didn’t see Forge’s Miracle on 34th soft earlier? That leaves one, and dollars to donuts it’s a teammate.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

This is absolutely absurd. How about you take the L right now and apologize to me and so we can move on in this game without focusing on obvious town 

So you went from thinking that I’m scum to asking me to apologize, insinuating you know I’m town with you? Interesting 🤨 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

How much do you regret putting that fake scum group of 3 together which included me who will be all but proven Town after your flip and that you didn’t see Forge’s Miracle on 34th soft earlier? That leaves one, and dollars to donuts it’s a teammate.

Lol if I flip scum then scum was giving fake claims and so Forge’s soft means nothing. And lol I regret nothing. I claimed when I thought I had mafia. I’ll go down with that ship 

Just now, Whicker said:

Lol if I flip scum then scum was giving fake claims and so Forge’s soft means nothing. And lol I regret nothing. I claimed when I thought I had mafia. I’ll go down with that ship 

So I’m not mafia now even though I obviously was a minute ago?

Just now, MWil23 said:

So you went from thinking that I’m scum to asking me to apologize, insinuating you know I’m town with you? Interesting 🤨 

LOL. You are just going off the rails now. 

Im not asking you to apologize for being town. I’m asking you to apologize for taking the most absurd stance on why I’m scum. Literally the only reason given is that the writeup doesn’t 1000% match my claim which it never does lol