Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Whicker said:

LOL. You are just going off the rails now. 

Im not asking you to apologize for being town. I’m asking you to apologize for taking the most absurd stance on why I’m scum. Literally the only reason given is that the writeup doesn’t 1000% match my claim which it never does lol

If I was scum, what else would you expect me to do? Not seize an opportunity that I could easily explain my way out of the next day and avoid my own demise, doubling up again?

Just now, MWil23 said:

If I was scum, what else would you expect me to do? Not seize an opportunity that I could easily explain my way out of the next day and avoid my own demise, doubling up again?

If I were scum, why the hell would I do what I did? 
This can go both ways my friend

Just now, Whicker said:

Lol so you want me to core Pickle so Mwil can continue to jump on me about not thinking he’s scum. I know what’s going on here fellas 

I actually just think it would be really funny to see it happen. 

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

So going back through the thread to re-read is considered what to you? 

Who says I didn’t go back and re-read? Do you see a push from me today, or do you see me floating potential connections to see if someone else latches on to try to run with it…? 😉 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

If I were scum, why the hell would I do what I did? 
This can go both ways my friend

I personally am probably in the minority here, but I firmly believe that I’m more valuable in discord scheming and not good enough to hold it together as scum for very long (ask touch, Malf, Matt’s if he’s not banned, etc), so if I can try to get ahead of something and make a huge play that swing the game and gets us a huge head start, I do it every time in order to swing it in our favor and then if I can worm my way out of a vote just once it’s a 5-1 play in our favor on hits and votes…rather than die a slow death. Even if I get a CC, I out a huge power role.