Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

MWil claimed he was roleblocked in thread. From my POV which assumed that I killed Dome (which he confirmed visited me and fell into my trap), MWil was trying to get out in front of a town claiming knowledge of a failed kill. 

So this is insinuating a town roleblocker and picking MWil who would be mafia in this scenario? That's a gambit for sure. How would someone who "fell into a PGO trap" not die as Forge suggested?

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Search for putting Kris Kringle on trial

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Soft claim? I flat out told everyone that I'm Charlie's angels full throttle. 

Don't need no stupid soft claims

I quoted the post where he said Charlie's Angels. Not sure what role that is, but the movie claim I definitely saw. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

IMO that would be a bastard role. Only time I have seen the role PGO, it kills ANY and all that visit them. 

His role already has to be activated according to him. That's already a bastardization, so certainly not going to rule it out

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So this is insinuating a town roleblocker and picking MWil who would be mafia in this scenario? That's a gambit for sure. How would someone who "fell into a PGO trap" not die as Forge suggested?

I guess I don’t understand what you mean by I “picked” Mwil. As soon as I saw my results and that Dome was the only death my first thought was I’m going to claim this if someone sifts any sort of roleblock or protection as that’d give us likely scum or likely town depending on the move. 

Just now, Whicker said:

I guess I don’t understand what you mean by I “picked” Mwil. As soon as I saw my results and that Dome was the only death my first thought was I’m going to claim this if someone sifts any sort of roleblock or protection as that’d give us likely scum or likely town depending on the move. 

And in theory, this is the right move. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I still don't understand why Whicker outed his role before killing a mafia member. If he did kill Dome, then outed himself there is zero incentive for mafia to target him at night. 

It just doesnt make any sense to me.

This is the reason that there's merit to the idea that Whicker is just wrong in his assumption that he killed dome and is town and this is just a wild goose chase of a misunderstanding