Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, Forge said:

That is not what being masons is about. 

It's about talking snack about people and actions taken in the game

I appreciate you all saying what i good job i did voting whicker, and then when tk3/swag is eliminated, talking about how awesome malf is some more

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

anyone get anything

@Slappy Mc @Pickle cards on the table time if you have some

I want to say Malf, although I have made clear that if you are alive by day 3 that you have a much higher chance to be mafia, I reread and I believe what you showed with your work with Mwil is that you are at the least pro-town. You were on Whicker pretty good about the claim (and I know Forge called it out first). I am also on the Swag/TK3 bandwagon. I may run something completely crazy off of you later, but for now I think Swag is our best bet to catch a mafia member. I do want to say that I believe there is at least one mafia member that is reading threadplay. I do not know if they are participating in the thread play, but I am fairly certain that they have followed the thread.

One thing I want to discuss is the names of players as it pertains to their role. Obviously we had some "no doubt" they are Christmas aligned ones, (Scrooged, N.L. Christmas Vacation, The Santa Clause, The Christmas Chronicles) and the only mafia member was a movie that most would acknowledge as a Christmas movie, Die Hard. I think we should focus that angle for a little while since BCB seems to be using appropriate flavor in each role/movie.

My sus list:
Swag
Touch
Blue/Forge/Orca
Pickle
Malf