GDT: Titans at Steelers

titans0021

4 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Imagine blaming Tannehill for anything that has happened this game. Oof.

imagine him not throwing a int every game & you finding a excuse for his a$$ imagine him missing a wide open WR, & you again find blame on the WR instead of Tannehill imagine him fumbling the snap & you still have an excuse for Tannehill I get it you obsessed with him 😮💨 I forgot you swear he was elite beginning of the season 

Just now, TitanRedd said:

As I been saying Downing sucks & Ryan Tannehill on his best day is simply a great game manager. Yes we can win with him but he needs a lot working in his favor 

Tannehill is just fine when we have Brown and mainly Henry. That’s why I thought it was hilarious that people were actually saying this wasn’t Henry’s team. 

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Tannehill is just fine when we have Brown and mainly Henry. That’s why I thought it was hilarious that people were actually saying this wasn’t Henry’s team. 

People who dont know football actually thought that they look at Tannehill stats vs the actual game & what he does, & that’s play within a system. Same folks argued me that Jonnu smith was a legit #1 TE same people I argued me up & down that Taywan Taylor was better than Tajae sharpe all because he had a faster 40 time. Don’t get me started on me saying since that Evans was overrated & wasn’t better than Williamson 😮💨🤣🤣 they don’t look at film they watch stats