Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

On 12/23/2021 at 9:40 PM, Slappy Mc said:

As I navigate the crowd I feel a hand graze my waist, I quickly grasp for the hand and just as quickly as it came, it was gone. I checked my pockets. My wallet and my notepad are missing. Freaking fantastic.

*Guilty*

:) 

On 12/23/2021 at 9:40 PM, Slappy Mc said:

A man from within the bank emerges at the entrance with a gun to the back of a petrified looking man's head. The police try to negotiate with the deranged man unsuccessfully and the man screams that he is going to kill everyone inside the bank if anyone tries to make contact again. The Hostage Negotiator implores the man to release some people as a sign of good faith, the man chuckles and slowly walks back to the door. As he opens the door, he shouts "You Have Been Warned!" and pulls the trigger killing the hostage instantly. I look back at my cameraman in horror, his face is white as a ghost. We just broadcast an execution on TV. The police go retrieve the remains of the poor hostage that suffered a cruel fate. After they get the body back to safety they see a note attached to his chest. It reads, "Remember my face, you will be seeing it in your nightmares for the rest of your lives." On the back side of the note was an identification card... MY IDENTIFICATION CARD!

This seems important

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

@Whicker time to explain why you visited Malfatron on back to back nights. We know Wolf gave Malf a gift night 1…and @Malfatron I tried to give you the opportunity to claim 2 gifts received Night 1 and you didn’t do so.

I didnt feel the need to throw whicker to the wolves, but since whicker pretty much confirmed, yes i got 2 gifts n1

A gun and something from whicker

22 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I haven’t received any gift. The only thing that’s possible with current claims is Josh have to Pickle. Which implicates them both 

Not hiding anything, you're correct. I gave it to Pickle. I gave Nacho a Bulletproof vest n1