Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I couldnt get into Mass Effect lol, i suck at 3rd person 3d games.

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

Real talk - play it on easy if you have to. The narrative is the strength in this game, it's arguably one of the best stories ever constructed from start to...

...well, not finish. Sorta wonky ending, but it's the journey moreso than the destination on this one.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Real talk - play it on easy if you have to. The narrative is the strength in this game, it's arguably one of the best stories ever constructed from start to...

...well, not finish. Sorta wonky ending, but it's the journey moreso than the destination on this one.

Downloading. Never played them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I don't know if it's a super hot take...but I think the second one is the only true "great game" out of the three. I think you should play all three of them, but 2 is special.Ā 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't know if it's a super hot take...but I think the second one is the only true "great game" out of the three. I think you should play all three of them, but 2 is special.Ā 

I actually agree - the first is basically unplayable in its original format and the third is weighed down by the ending - the 2nd is just a sweet spot, the narrative takes on a very strong direction, the gameplay is equal part strategy and brute force, the choices feel like they have weight, the crew members are great and you really become invested in their stories (except Jacob).

It's the best overall experience of the three (I'll say that combat and gameplay is better in 3, IMO).

• Like 1