Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

15 minutes ago, Dome said:

i don't know what any of this means the only posts I looked at were the ones I was tagged in

if you remember, i didn't sign up. slappy asked if I would consider playing and I told him i would gladly be fodder but wouldn't be active and i would never lie to slappy

As I said before, I really appreciate you joining. I was in a bad way to get people to sign up. I needed anyone I could get and scraped 17 out of it when I tried to get 23.

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Dome killed the most people in this game... don't short change yourself.

Killer is my middle name bro. It runs through my veins. When it's time to put on a gameface im like HOF runningback OJ Simpson.

You can't stop me even when you know what I'm gonna do. On the field, off the field. It don't matter to me. The real deal double threat RB bringing tragedy every week.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I think people got stuck on the bomb being a mafia and ignore my push of it being a SK (based on mwil's info about his role)

Also the concept of Cultist came up significantly more than the role that actually made the game counterfeit gift giver (knock off watch guy).

I had never really considered in putting a cult into the game, but the desired affect happened. It wasn't just in the thread that the thought was floated in the mafia discord consistently too.

Just now, Dome said:

ngcb1

HHThDbs.png

That was my exact expressions from me posting the sign ups to after 4 days of the signups being open and only having 11 to sign up.

I tagged the whole forum and then proceeded to kill off everyone that didn't join that I could. Also it is recommended for people to tag @ET80 as much as you can because ZERO people he recommended signed up.

Angry Nicksplat GIF by NickRewind

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dome said:

The funnest moment for me is when we all agreed in discord to vote Josh to hammer 

and then my phone malfunctioned and wouldn’t bold my text so I had to reboot my phone while my team thought I had left them out to dry

im now realizing i could have copy/pasted one of my teammates bolded votes

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF