Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

On 1/6/2022 at 11:18 AM, Malfatron said:
On 1/6/2022 at 8:44 AM, squire12 said:

@The Orca 

going of the idea that you are being truthful and you are set to die, who do you feel is the best 2-3 players to put up with you for a vote today?

if you are town, scum doesn't want to vote you out since they would be missing the opportunity for a vote elimination

Terrible idea to vote orca out.

What are you thinking, squire?

This new squire isnt very rational

sad no way GIF by World Rugby

• Like 2

Just now, Daboyle said:

damn i did good

I appreciate you being a good sport and holding out while I found you a replacement in a game that you didnt even sign up for...

This was the only reason I replaced anyone this game. Finding people to play was really hard to come by. Especially since the others that died could have had conflicting information.

Squire did not receive his results from his track N2 because he decided to replace Daboyle. His result ended up being that he was roleblocked and had his move stolen by Mwil, so it wouldn't have mattered much.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I appreciate you being a good sport and holding out while I found you a replacement in a game that you didnt even sign up for...

This was the only reason I replaced anyone this game. Finding people to play was really hard to come by. Especially since the others that died could have had conflicting information.

Squire did not receive his results from his track N2 because he decided to replace Daboyle. His result ended up being that he was roleblocked and had his move stolen by Mwil, so it wouldn't have mattered much.

Told you man...Mafia is damn near dead on this site. 20+ man games are just toast. 

Just now, Forge said:

Yeah, I can't believe this game killed Venom day one lol 

I don't think I've ever seen a game hit a newbie like that. 

To be fair he is a friend of mine IRL and he had created an account and played a couple years ago with me. He literally texted me and asked me for the role list and I told him to read the freaking OP. He isn't familiar with forum-style mafia and the forum in general and unfortunately his partner was completely new as well and really didn't participate.

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

To be fair he is a friend of mine IRL and he had created an account and played a couple years ago with me. He literally texted me and asked me for the role list and I told him to read the freaking OP. He isn't familiar with forum-style mafia and the forum in general and unfortunately his partner was completely new as well and really didn't participate.

Venom was fun to play with though.

I hope he plays again

On 1/5/2022 at 8:02 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Day 1 Vote Count:
(5) Venom - Swag, MWil, Josh, Bcb, Wolf

(2) Wolf - Whicker, Malf

(1) Forge - Nacho

(1) Malf - Venom

(1) Orca - Squire

(1) Swag - Pickle

(1) Josh - Forge

@Venom Sife will be lynched

It is now Night 1. Please send in your moves. You have until 6:32 pm PST before I lock moves in.

Write-up to follow.

On 1/6/2022 at 8:01 PM, Slappy Mc said:

Day 2 Vote Count

(3) Malf - Squire, Pickle, Mwil

(3) Squire - BCB, Wolf, Malf

(1) Mwil - Whicker

(1) Swag - Nacho

(1) Orca - Forge

(1) Forge - Orca

There is a tie between @Malfatron and @squire12. There will be a 15-OT period. OT will end at 6:17pm PST.

On 1/6/2022 at 8:17 PM, Slappy Mc said:

OT Voting:

(4) Squire - Malf, Orca, Pickle, Forge

(3) Malf - Mwil, Squire, Touch

Squire will be lynched.

Days write-up coming. Please feel free to discuss.

Get you moves in extended night tonight. I will say moves need to be fully in by 7pm PST.

On 1/6/2022 at 8:30 PM, squire12 said:

Might want to look at the players that are not voting!!!

g help GIF

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

I raise you

The point that I wanted to have with this game was that information wasn't exactly what it seemed. Town had two gift givers, but the counterfeit giver ended up being far more significant and not a single item was ever used (counterfeit item).

The Janitor role was removed due to limited sign-ups. The coroner role would have been able to find out even after the death was cleaned up, but it would have been an extra night and if the coroner died, they would have had free reign to hide deaths at night.

The initial starting ratio was 16-5-1-1 with Mwil having the availability to become Town, mafia or (as he figured out after death) could have become Chaos aligned with TKN.

The ratio ended up being the closest I could to fair with 11-4-1-1 which when MWil became town turned into 12-4-1.