Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

Just now, squire12 said:

OMG

maybe we should still vote out the protection role anyway so mafia doesn't have to hit them at night and risk getting watched.   at least you have pickle to thank for redirect the town roleblock/move thief to the town watcher

Or you could save me instead and although i could diffuse a bomb off of mafia and kill our investigator that night, you get to have my excellent threadplay around

But really, blame yall for making this choice. Im not going to sacrifice myself so i shouldnt be grilled for this choice

1 minute ago, Dome said:

my role was to bring someone with me when i made the kill.. a watcher would've narrowed down your death, but i would've talked my way out of it for a day...

dying how you did saved everyone the trouble

i was deciding on my N2 target between nacho and Whicker.  once i was voted out, it was irrelevant.  I was hoping to be the NK option and hope I had picked right.  

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Or you could save me instead and although i could diffuse a bomb off of mafia and kill our investigator that night, you get to have my excellent threadplay around

But really, blame yall for making this choice. Im not going to sacrifice myself so i shouldnt be grilled for this choice

it is a good thing you weren't playing seriously then

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Which had his hit on dome 🤬

pretty god damned rude if you ask me

Just now, MWil23 said:

Baker Mayfield can’t even throw a pick six. Dude is worthless for everyone 

Baker Mayfield put a ton of work into drawing attention to the unjust execution of Julius Jones. The execution was stayed less than two days before it was scheduled and Jones will now serve life in prison without parole. He certainly isn't worthless to everyone.

One of the greatest off-the-field showings I've seen in my lifetime and hardly anyone talks about it.

His commercials are pretty funny too. The smoke detector one hits deep.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Forge said:

Dome played the best. I'd like it known that I voted for every other scum member at some point, so dome clearly superior and carried the rest of his squad

Dome literally showed up every night to submit his move accept that he was the most likely person to carry out any hits and vanish like a fart in the wind. You should have seen when they decided to hammer Josh. He asked if Orca was there, claimed he was ready, touch and Orca voted and Dome was completely gone. I thought it was the greatest troll job I had ever seen.

• Like 2