Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Succession Mafia

Secession Mafia.

On it.

Saying up top, I'm making the Confederacy the Mafia, so there is no confusion for some of the simpler folks who didn't immediately grasp the good vs evil concepts of Valkyrie Mafia.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dome said:

pretty god damned rude if you ask me

Baker Mayfield put a ton of work into drawing attention to the unjust execution of Julius Jones. The execution was stayed less than two days before it was scheduled and Jones will now serve life in prison without parole. He certainly isn't worthless to everyone.

One of the greatest off-the-field showings I've seen in my lifetime and hardly anyone talks about it.

His commercials are pretty funny too. The smoke detector one hits deep.

I edit this to say worthless as a quarterback 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Dome literally showed up every night to submit his move accept that he was the most likely person to carry out any hits and vanish like a fart in the wind. You should have seen when they decided to hammer Josh. He asked if Orca was there, claimed he was ready, touch and Orca voted and Dome was completely gone. I thought it was the greatest troll job I had ever seen.

I liked how making hits worked great with my ability to make another player appear as a visitor somewhere they weren't, so me making the hits made sense on multiple levels

I may use a variant of this if I host again... if i need a little boost to scum in a smaller game and I don't want to give them another role, being able to have this ability added to their factional NK would be good in a game with a watcher and tracker.

• Like 1