? Week Nine: Buccaneers (2-5) @ Saints (5-2)

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Did he not lose more or less all his offensive starters at the end of last season? I don’t follow UM at all closely, but did they not have a lot of turnover on one side?

He's been there long enough that pretty much everyone there is someone he recruited and brought in. And he hasn't done a good job at all putting that team together.

I think he's the type of guy that wants 100% control of a team. I think that's what got him run out of San Fran. And I'm not very impressed with what he's done at UM.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

He's been there long enough that pretty much everyone there is someone he recruited and brought in. And he hasn't done a good job at all putting that team together.

I think he's the type of guy that wants 100% control of a team. I think that's what got him run out of San Fran. And I'm not very impressed with what he's done at UM.

Fair enough. I’m forgetting he’s been there for as long as he has. He won’t leave that job of his own volition anyway, if he wanted it as badly as was made out at the time.

34 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

Seems like he did a good job in San Fran though. I could even put up with the sideline theatrics if we were winning.

Harbaugh is overrated. He lost the lockeroom just like Dirk is and like schiano did. He was also a control freak like schiano  he just had more talent to work with and has been overrated at Michigan  

At some point we need to revamp a new staff, front office and look at a huge roster turnover. 

1 minute ago, REDandPEWTER said:

Harbaugh is overrated. He lost the lockeroom just like Dirk is and like schiano did. He was also a control freak like schiano  he just had more talent to work with and has been overrated at Michigan  

At some point we need to revamp a new staff, front office and look at a huge roster turnover. 

Yeah, I don’t know enough about what went on over there. Easy to get blinded by the winning record and the Super Bowl trip I guess.

7 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

We agree on something? 

tenor.gif?itemid=4108687

Jason licht is gone. Players who will be gone: 

- DT chris baker 

- safety TJ ward 

- DE Robert ayers 

- T demar Dotson 

- G JR sweezy 

- RB doug Martin 

- DT Clinton McDonald 

- DT Gerald Mcoy (via trade) 

get as many draft picks as possible and start over. It'll be interesting what the new regime thinks of Jameis Winston as a player. 

3 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

- DT chris baker 

- safety TJ ward 

- DE Robert ayers 

- T demar Dotson 

- G JR sweezy 

- RB doug Martin 

- DT Clinton McDonald 

get as many draft picks as possible and start over. It'll be interesting what the new regime thinks of Jameis Winston as a player. 

I don’t know how much we’d get for McCoy. It’s a major red flag that he’s been a “leader” on teams that have quit on four separate coaching staffs.

5 minutes ago, REDandPEWTER said:

- DT chris baker 

- safety TJ ward 

- DE Robert ayers 

- T demar Dotson 

- G JR sweezy 

- RB doug Martin 

- DT Clinton McDonald 

We need to keep Dotson. He didn't look great today but he's been our best olineman and one of the best OTs in the NFL this year.

I'm iffy on McCoy. He's one of the best DTs in the league. But we're abusing him by playing him 95% of the time. And we're wasting him with all the twisting and stunting we're doing.

1 minute ago, Buc Ball said:

I don’t know how much we’d get for McCoy. It’s a major red flag that he’s been a “leader” on teams that have quit on four separate coaching staffs.

He doesn't have to be a leader. I don't care that he's quiet.

Well no matter the record, the Monday night game will be must see TV.  That crowd will be frothing for Gruden.  You could make a mint selling Chucky savior T shirts outside the stadium that night.  As a Bucs fan, this just feels like home again.  Talking draft and regime change.

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

He doesn't have to be a leader. I don't care that he's quiet.

He’s always ended up in leadership positions though. Being quiet is fine. As an outsider looking in, it would worry me greatly that he’s been in those positions on so many teams that have literally given up on a number of coaching staffs.

Archived