? Week Nine: Buccaneers (2-5) @ Saints (5-2)

bucsfan333

11 minutes ago, Calibucsfan said:

I love Dirk but whole team needs to be gutted..........again

Probably.

I liked that we didn't hit a whole lot in the offseason. The goal was to stay healthy. And it worked. But it made us soft in the trenches. And we can't tackle worth a spit.

The playcalling is pretty bad. Koetter's obsession with "explosives" is killing our offense. Big plays are neat. But we need to be able to move the ball with more consistency. We need to be able to score points. So, sure. We had a 12 yard run or a 16 yard completion. Cool. But the drive stalled because those are the only plays we seem to try for.

And the worst part about all of this is that Dirk has repeatedly said he trusts the system. If he didn't think it worked, he'd change it. But he doesn't think it's broken.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Probably.

I liked that we didn't hit a whole lot in the offseason. The goal was to stay healthy. And it worked. But it made us soft in the trenches. And we can't tackle worth a spit.

The playcalling is pretty bad. Koetter's obsession with "explosives" is killing our offense. Big plays are neat. But we need to be able to move the ball with more consistency. We need to be able to score points. So, sure. We had a 12 yard run or a 16 yard completion. Cool. But the drive stalled because those are the only plays we seem to try for.

And the worst part about all of this is that Dirk has repeatedly said he trusts the system. If he didn't think it worked, he'd change it. But he doesn't think it's broken.

The lack of composure of leaders will be damming in Koetter s appraisal.   Not to mention the rest of the guys quitting.  It's a shame, but he is done.

Just look at Jameis. He looks like he is crying on the sideline. McCoy looks dazed like he doesn't care anymore and regrets being on this team.

This team is a nightmare. I saw an article at the start of the year that had Koetter on the coldest coaching seat of anyone aside for BB. The "shock" of the season is the implosion of this football team.

I seriously question the Glazers ability to find a good GM and coaching staff, but I'll give them credit for not extending Licht.

Id say the Glazers are already looking for a GM. Probably the search starts this week. I'd expect a hire within a few days of the season being over and then that GM will find his HC.

We hire that Philly front office guy and Schwartz is coming. If we bring the Eagles QB coach as OC I'd be ok with that.. I think.

Archived