? Week Nine: Buccaneers (2-5) @ Saints (5-2)

bucsfan333

Just now, Lil' Shorty said:

I seriously question the Glazers ability to find a good GM and coaching staff, but I'll give them credit for not extending Licht.

Id say the Glazers are already looking for a GM. Probably the search starts this week. I'd expect a hire within a few days of the season being over and then that GM will find his HC.

We hire that Philly front office guy and Schwartz is coming. If we bring the Eagles QB coach as OC I'd be ok with that.. I think.

I just can't get behind Schwartz, his teams in Detroit were very undisciplined.  Our team is the epitome of undisciplined 

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

It was really just Suh ghetto stomping dudes. At least that's really all I remember.

I didn't like his run after the game going after Harbaugh.  I think he is just coordinator material, I could be wrong.  I'm on board reuniting the band,  or I would have  interest in Haley.  

Just now, ravishingone said:

I didn't like his run after the game going after Harbaugh.  I think he is just coordinator material, I could be wrong.  I'm on board reuniting the band,  or I would have  interest in Haley.  

Forgot about that.

I just want the nastiness and toughness he would bring.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Forgot about that.

I just want the nastiness and toughness he would bring.

I'm interested in Haley for the same reason you like Schwartz.  Both come from the Parcells/Hoodie tree that should bring some toughness to this soft as puppy poop team.  I like what Haley has done with Ben.

Archived