BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

I don’t have any cool videos like Jlash but excited for some of our sophomores.

Surtain has apparently been the Broncos best player in camp (maybe that’s not saying much) but he’s been dominant

Chase has been dominant and uncoverable without Burrow

Parsons has slimmed down and apparently is even faster 

Tremble is expected to be featured in McAdoo’s offense 

Pitts haven’t heard anything 

Ojulari is hurt 

And of course Trevor and DeVonta are no longer with us

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

So I was able to get the supports I was seeking for my family much sooner and more effectively than I was expecting. Thankfully this means a lot less stress and pressure on me. Anyone who has family members especially children who have something going on you definitely want to make sure they are taken care of and put every effort into that. With that being said I talked with @The Orca and he has graciously allowed me to regain ownership of the Anchorage Trappers. If the league is okay with this of course. I thank Orca from the bottom of my heart for being so quick to step in and thank him for letting me regain the team. I am fully committed to resuming my time in the league with all of you fine gentlemen and my commitment to quality team play. 

Damn it, you made me say nice things about you and you didn't even leave?

Oh Come On GIF

• Like 1

Can anyone confirm people call Terrace Marshall "Moo"? I'm hoping this was a fantastic typo.

edit: Nope, it's real.

On the third day of camp, the offense tallied one of its first big plays at Wofford when Terrace Marshall Jr.. brought in a deep pass from Sam Darnold during a 7-on-7 period.

Head coach Matt Rhule said he was glad to see Marshall, a second-round selection of the Panthers' 2021 draft, demonstrating what he's learned.

"To me, this is all about execution," Rhule said. "Are guys doing things right in full speed? Then execution leads to production. I loved seeing 'Moo' make a play."

Edited by Jlash

20 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Can anyone confirm people call Terrace Marshall "Moo"? I'm hoping this was a fantastic typo.

edit: Nope, it's real.

I hope you call him Moo in your gameplans if you ever use him with that stacked receiving corps 

• Like 1