BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

19 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I expect for Kupp to regress, I’ve got JJ as WR 1, so personally I’d take him there. Kupp will likely be a rock solid pick so if you wanted him there instead I wouldn’t argue. 

I absolutely get what you are saying. I guess I think a healthy Henry still tears up that awful division without their top 2 WR going into last year/getting a LOT of touches as opposed to a likely regression on TD from Ekeler in a brutal division, although I wouldn’t fault that pick either.

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The more I think about it this year, the more I’d take Jefferson or Kupp in that situation. 

The RB’s on the way back might not be as bad as you think. I just ran a quick Draft Wizard sim and Zeke, Akers, Etinne, James Conner, Montgomery, Breece Hall we’re still there. You could start with an absolute stud at WR and get 2 of those guys. That is a pretty good start. 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I expect for Kupp to regress, I’ve got JJ as WR 1, so personally I’d take him there. Kupp will likely be a rock solid pick so if you wanted him there instead I wouldn’t argue. 

You part of the foot clan?

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I absolutely get what you are saying. I guess I think a healthy Henry still tears up that awful division without their top 2 WR going into last year/getting a LOT of touches as opposed to a likely regression on TD from Ekeler in a brutal division, although I wouldn’t fault that pick either.

on the flip side, teams at least had to worry about AJ Brown last year.  Henry is gonna see a ton of heavy boxes.

I'd take Dalvin Cook over both those guys for this year myself