BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Bulletin board material right there lol.   A bunch of them are coming off really good seasons so if they can replicate that with more pro bowl type play then playoffs here I come :ph34r: 

Tua's got this (gonna have a breakout year), but in case he doesn't I will have one of the top passing QB's in Winston and a bounce back candidate in Mariota not to mention Mayfield sitting on the bench to scream at the opposing fans.  Options and depth was the goal.  

(I really like Winston to have a huge season if his knee holds up)

I am a big Winston believer. Not a bust.

Tua has the infrastructure. Let’s see what he does.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Are you expecting me to tell the people he’s going to lock down Ja’Marr Chase and anyone who sees otherwise is delusional?

I wouldn’t want you to spread falsehoods so no. I’m not saying anything is wrong with what you said. I would hope the players we all pick up would fit what we want to do to a tee. 

• Like 1

Just now, Scoundrel said:

I wouldn’t want you to spread falsehoods so no. I’m not saying anything is wrong with what you said. I would hope the players we all pick up would fit what we want to do to a tee. 

The festivities will be released soon enough.