BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Yes. I think its pretty weird. Expected him to be suspendef for a minimum of 4 games tbh. Something weird is going on there.

Based on everything I have read it is very unlikely he faces any discipline at all. But isn't it kind of the same thing as Aaron Donald hitting somebody in the head with a helmet and nothing being done about it at all

1.  Kamara and Donald not remotely close. 

2.  Can you imagine if the NFL started fining and suspending players for practice scuffles?  They can't open that pandora's box

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

2.  Can you imagine if the NFL started fining and suspending players for practice scuffles?  They can't open that pandora's box

It's not about it being a practice scuffle.  So let's stop pretending like that's all it was he took a helmet and he hit somebody with it repeatedly. It is the same dm thing that miles garrett got suspended the rest of the season for when he did it.

It would be one thing if they were just throwing hands but that is not what happened, And the idea that so many people are just willing to overlook that baffles me. 

The only reason he has not done for the entire season is because he is a star defensive linemen

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Then don't suspend a player indefinitely/for the remainder of the season by making absurd statements like "broke the rules of the NFL fraternity" and "he should be charged criminally and face prison time" while saying "Just another day at practice lol" by your NFL media talking heads who put public pressure on the league.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

It's not about it being a practice scuffle.  So let's stop pretending like that's all it was he took a helmet and he hit somebody with it repeatedly. It is the same dm thing that miles garrett got suspended the rest of the season for when he did it.

It would be one thing if they were just throwing hands but that is not what happened, And the idea that so many people are just willing to overlook that baffles me. 

The only reason he has not done for the entire season is because he is a star defensive linemen

The NFL doesn't have the authority to suspend players for behavior during practice.  So they can't do anything about it.  The Rams would have to and no team is going to do that.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The NFL doesn't have the authority to suspend players for behavior during practice.  So they can't do anything about it.  The Rams would have to and no team is going to do that.

Thats ******* dumb. He absolutely deserves suspension. But since he is talented he can do what he wants.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Alright guys, I have decided to give you all a handicap advantage by not playing Tre'Davious White at least the first four weeks of the season. Consider this your head start.

And by cutting Darius Phillips.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

i'd rather get hit with one of them foamy helmets than aaron donalds balled fist tbh

16 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Thats ******* dumb. He absolutely deserves suspension. But since he is talented he can do what he wants.

If he wasn't gonna make the team anyways, he'd be cut as an example.  

16 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Maybe, he isnt very good.

Hes 22 and athletic.  Worst case I can cut him asap and get cap space.

27 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Unless you're the Panthers and Steve Smith breaks Lucas's jaw, even if he had it coming.

• Like 1