BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

That skill group in Indy was garbo but yeah, Ryan ain't it anymore.

Remember when you guys were calling Hutchinson T-rex? Lol. Glad you didn't fall for that meme in the end Counselor.

Tua's really impressed me. I've never been a huge fan of lefty QBs because it takes a bit to rework the OL and isn't the most convenient, but the addition of Reek and a better environment has made him get that swagger he had at Bama back. This McDaniel dude seems legit

• Like 2

Just now, WFLukic said:

That skill group in Indy was garbo but yeah, Ryan ain't it anymore.

Remember when you guys were calling Hutchinson T-rex? Lol. Glad you didn't fall for that meme in the end Counselor.

Tua's really impressed me. I've never been a huge fan of lefty QBs because it takes a bit to rework the OL and isn't the most convenient, but the addition of Reek and a better environment has made him get that swagger he had at Bama back. This McDaniel dude seems legit

Yeah, I think this is more on McDaniel being a good coach than anything. Good for Tua that he's having some success after all the injury issues though.