BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

13 minutes ago, Jlash said:

...if you're Lattimore.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

End of the day, if your gameplan is better than “ours”(that’s for @Scoundrel) then it won’t matter which side of this we do or don’t agree on.

Still saying, there’s a difference between F’ing with Mike Evans or Terrell Owens, and trying to F with Calvin Johnson or Julio Jones. Some guys keep their cool. Others struggle to keep an even keel.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RTTRUTH said:

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

End of the day, if your gameplan is better than “ours”(that’s for @Scoundrel) then it won’t matter which side of this we do or don’t agree on.

Still saying, there’s a difference between F’ing with Mike Evans or Terrell Owens, and trying to F with Calvin Johnson or Julio Jones. Some guys keep their cool. Others struggle to keep an even keel.

If it's Lattimore.

Point me to other instances of Evans doing this when it doesn't involve the Saints and someone messing with his QB.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I need more memes. What a day. I think I’m finally done as a serious pro fan. Ohio State or bust.

How do you feel about the contingent of Browns fans who keep showing up with vulgar displays of support for Watson? Today's was equally as disgusting as the dad bringing the signs with his son.

• Like 1

Just now, Jlash said:

How do you feel about the contingent of Browns fans who keep showing up with vulgar displays of support for Watson? Today's was equally as disgusting as the dad bringing the signs with his son.

I didn’t see them nor do I want to. It’s disgusting, but so are saints fans here who pretend like they didn’t try to trade for him and that they aren’t currently starting a literal rapist as is.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

If it's Lattimore.

Point me to other instances of Evans doing this when it doesn't involve the Saints and someone messing with his QB.

I’m sorry. But this is the kind of legwork I’m unwilling to commit to this league.

Ask the lawyer though; doesn’t matter if there’s other instances or not. The jury saw him snap, so he’s capable of being rattled.

Guilty!!

• Like 1