BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, Jlash said:

Thanks. Hope it works out. Ha. It's quite the career shift for me.

Was for me as well, and best thing I could have done.  Went in with no IT background..  biggest shift for me was no longer dealing with bottom lines, customers, or anything business related.  Just fix bugs or prove the system is operating as built to.  

Good luck!

• Like 1

Last week I gave explanations for every vote.

This week I voted on every matchup, but was lazier about giving explanations.

If any team that didn’t get my vote wants an explanation, feel free to ask. There were 2-3 this week that were so close I could barely decide.

First year here, but personally the plans are just long enough that I start forgetting details as I reach the end. Like I’ll read “We think their interior is a little small and we can exploit that”, and I’m thinking “Sh1t, who was on the DL again?”. Then I’ve gotta scroll back up, check, not forget other details in the process. It’s interesting…

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

Passed my tests and got accepted into coding school, fools. Bout to be a computer nerd around here. I'm gonna attempt to build a BDL home site for a project.

Congrats. I may be looking for a change myself soon too. I moved all my stuff to start working from Home today. I am not expecting to like it.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, RTTRUTH said:

Last week I gave explanations for every vote.

This week I voted on every matchup, but was lazier about giving explanations.

If any team that didn’t get my vote wants an explanation, feel free to ask. There were 2-3 this week that were so close I could barely decide.

First year here, but personally the plans are just long enough that I start forgetting details as I reach the end. Like I’ll read “We think their interior is a little small and we can exploit that”, and I’m thinking “Sh1t, who was on the DL again?”. Then I’ve gotta scroll back up, check, not forget other details in the process. It’s interesting…

I demand an explanation

• Like 1