BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

I had you pegged to win but it was hands down my toughest vote. Gave it to you as the home team.

I kind of predicted the way the 1st 2 games would go.  Honestly for disclosure if I knew then would I know now I wouldn't have made any trades in the off season I would have just left my roster bear bones and traveled through the season as is. I think I wasted a lot of assets and time trying to make a competitive roster that people do not view as a competitive roster.

Given the consistency of voting I suspect there isn't a single win on my schedule.

Edited by wwhickok

Just now, wwhickok said:

I kind of predicted the way the 1st 2 games would go.  Honestly for disclosure if I knew then would I know now I wouldn't have made any trades in the off season I would have just left my roster bear bones and traveled through the season as is. I think I wasted a lot of assets and time trying to make a competitive roster that people do not view as a competitive roster.

I put together a gameplan I was very happy about. That game went down to the wire for a reason. I think the slow start for Henry made a big difference. 

And I definitely deserve any blame or frustration you’d feel toward me for not voting week 1. Better breaks come.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Given the consistency of voting I suspect there isn't a single win on my schedule.

You lost by a combined 3 points to 2 undefeated teams. Your team is fine. It's in the playoff hunt.

Both games should have gone to OT even because of the late votes week 1.

Edited by LAOJoe
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

I put together a gameplan I was very happy about. That game went down to the wire for a reason. I think the slow start for Henry made a big difference. 

And I definitely deserve any blame or frustration you’d feel toward me for not voting week 1. Better breaks come.

As far as the 2nd part of your comment I'm not gonna have that discussion 2 of you did it  And again I'm not going to have that conversation.

As far as the slow start for Henry. It's a lot more about the fact that the Tennessee Titans as a football team in the NF NFL ******* suck.

But here it's about how much stats matter more than anything else

1. Gotham 0-2(0-1) -28- CJ Stroud QB OSU
2. Hungary 0-2(0-1) -25- Will Anderson Jr Edge Bama
3. Berlin 0-2(0-1) -11- Bryce Young QB Bama
4. Anchorage (from Lancaster 0-2(0-1) -6- Jalen Carter INT UGA 
5. Gotham (from Death Valley 0-2(0-1) -3- Jaxon Smith-Njigba WR OSU
6. Anchorage (from Singapore 1-1(0-1) -9- Jordan Addison WR USC
7. Cancun 1-1(0-1) +8- Elias Ricks CB Bama
8. Greenland 1-1(0-1) +11- Kelee Ringo CB UGA
9. Seoul 1-1(1-0) -10- Myles Murphy Edge Clemson
10. Flint 1-1(1-0) +3- Bijan Robinson RB UT
11. Anchorage 1-1(1-0) +9- Nolan Smith Edge UGA