BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

I see the issue.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uBjcFFaaF1apCSBgF7FIp65jeH7ew6K4YTOaqXmgBCI/edit?pli=1#gid=1511371830

Simple fix...In the future if you see that any teams show anything other than Injured Reserve: in column F just change the number value from 2 to 3 or 3 back to 2.  Depending if the team has any suspended players.  formula is set to pull the 2nd table from the website link, but if any suspended players are on the team the site makes the suspended list the 2nd table.  Just a matter of changing the table number to pull the correct table listing in the workbook.

Sounds crazy I know but it's just how the spotrac links are set up in the workbook.  

@Scoundrel

@bcb1213

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I see the issue.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uBjcFFaaF1apCSBgF7FIp65jeH7ew6K4YTOaqXmgBCI/edit?pli=1#gid=1511371830

Simple fix...In the future if you see that any teams show anything other than Injured Reserve: in column F just change the number value from 2 to 3 or 3 back to 2.  Depending if the team has any suspended players.  formula is set to pull the 2nd table from the website link, but if any suspended players are on the team the site makes the suspended list the 2nd table.  Just a matter of changing the table number to pull the correct table listing in the workbook.

Sounds crazy I know but it's just how the spotrac links are set up in the workbook.  

@Scoundrel

@bcb1213

Thanks Mike!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I see the issue.

@Scoundrel

@bcb1213

Okay...got it.

Looked like the column of formulas in the IR sheet got messed up.  Formulas are back in and working.

• Like 2

Just now, ny92mike said:

HAHA...Nevermind I'm an idiot.  Didn't even see the date you posted that, just saw my tag.

Well actually it’s not too far off. The team did come open recently but Daniel is taking over it I believe. He may need a co owner if you’re interested or I know a couple other teams would like co owners.