BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

10 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Sidenote:  L’Jarius Snead has been special this entire year.    Just take Brown’s money and lock both Snead and Thornhill up long term,  they’ve actually earned it. 

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

Don't give Ragnarok ammo like that

literally seconds later Thornhill was flagged for DPI, excellent job jinxing him RedGold

• Like 1

Just now, wwhickok said:

Thornhill slso got beat on a TD to Evans in this game.

If you’re gonna knock guys for not defending Mike Evans in the end zone, that’s gonna be a long list.    Both him and Watson had solid coverage on both Evan’s TD’s.   He’s just an animal in the end zone 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blue said:

literally seconds later Thornhill was flagged for DPI, excellent job jinxing him RedGold

I’m just calling them as I see them lol.   Thornhill struggles in man,  keep him in deep zone and he thrives.    Which is how Rags has typically always used Thornhill 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RedGold said:

I’m just calling them as I see them lol.   Thornhill struggles in man,  keep him in deep zone and he thrives.    Which is how Rags has typically always used Thornhill 

I’ve always been a Thornhill supporter. Think he’s among the solid starter range at safety.

9 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Thornhill should be kept deep and allowed to break on the ball and serve as the last line of defense a la Earl Thomas in Seattle.

I am not saying he is as good as Thomas before blue has a apoplectic seizure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Thornhill should be kept deep and allowed to break on the ball and serve as the last line of defense a la Earl Thomas in Seattle.

I am not saying he is as good as Thomas before blue has a apoplectic seizure.

I would never