BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Thornhill should be kept deep and allowed to break on the ball and serve as the last line of defense a la Earl Thomas in Seattle.

I am not saying he is as good as Thomas before blue has a apoplectic seizure.

What percentage of Earl Thomas would you say he is...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Thornhill should be kept deep and allowed to break on the ball and serve as the last line of defense a la Earl Thomas in Seattle.

I am not saying he is as good as Thomas before blue has a apoplectic seizure.

Yeah, the whole benching of Thornhill last year was because he was pitiful in run support.   He’s always been good in deep coverage.  Spags refuses to not have his Safeties be interchangeable.  
Was super frustrating watching him benched for Sorensen who did neither well 

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

What percentage of Earl Thomas would you say he is...

Enough to pick off Lamar 3 times this week.

Just now, RedGold said:

Yeah, the whole benching of Thornhill last year was because he was pitiful in run support.   He’s always been good in deep coverage.  Spags refuses to not have his Safeties be interchangeable.  
Was super frustrating watching him benched for Sorensen who did neither well 

And Thornhill still wasn't right at the beginning of last year coming off that rookie ACL tear.  He finally got his full athleticism back.

Aaron Rodgers on how he played today:

"This way of winning, I don't think, is sustainable because it puts too much pressure on our defense," Rodgers said. "And obviously I've got to play better and will play better."

Rodgers said he "missed the throw so badly [Jones] overran it. That would've been nice. If I had thrown the ball where I was supposed to, he probably picks it in stride."

Said Rodgers: "That was not a good throw. Nice catch by him. Almost wish he dropped it."

"I settled in and usually don't have two terrible halves," Rodgers said. "So I kind of returned to the form I expect from myself, and we started moving the football."

But nobody is going to mention any of that self-criticism because it doesn't fit ~The Narrative~ that Aaron throws his rookies under the bus and only throws to his "buddies"

4 minutes ago, MD4L said:

All I noticed here was great narration from Gene Deckerhoff

You should open your eyes then when you watch clips my friend haha. But SMB isn’t even in my lineup because he hasn’t played a single defensive snap before tonight. Just highlighting the fun Anchorage to Anchorage assist. And yes Deckerhoff is great.

• Like 1