BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, LAOJoe said:

1, I don't. I hate voting it like a fantasy matchup. It may factor slightly when I vote but hardly much.

2, I'm just showing how it goes beyond fantasy stats. Hilarious to be punished because a great blocking day isn't a receiving day when it's also from my opponent's LT being out. My team isn't an IRL team. Usage matters.

If my opponent says their RB/TE is only going to be used for blocking and IRL he gets blown up but gets 5 TDs, I'm not gonna give ANY credit for their fantasy performance, while I bet at least one person will vote "X player will go off" despite not being used that way.

I wasn't pointing any fingers at you, That was a very general statement. For me personally and I can't speak for anybody except for myself, I do look at the consistency of statistics from one week to the next to see how a player is performing overall in that season, Even the best of players have seasons where they just aren't getting it done, But overall "quality of gameplan and quality of roster is what matters to me. How the team fits together and how I think that team would perform as a unit. All the noise the back-and-forth the hype I don't give a damn about any of it it means nothing. But see here's the problem with the hype, The people continuously hyping their players oyes want us to treat it like it's fantasy football, But in the weeks where their players aren't doing **** they're not saying a word, Because they don't want us to treat it like fantasy football. But if somebody points that out then apparently it's complaining.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Last year, I lost out in the shark tank to blue on Ernest Jones and Scoundrel on Hufanga. 

But hey, at least I had just signed Allen Robinson!

I traded him like week 2 for a 2024 1st in dynasty because the guy was desperate on injuries.

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Last year, I lost out in the shark tank to blue on Ernest Jones and Scoundrel on Hufanga. 

But hey, at least I had just signed Allen Robinson!

Well I would have liked to have Burford and Pacheco but once you bid I wasn’t going to win