BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, Scoundrel said:

He was the second to last pick in the draft and Camden had the last pick so technically I didn’t take him in front of you like you did Logan Wilson to me haha.

I was trying to trade up into that pick to get him in that last round

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I don't mean to sound like an *** but I wouldn't consider his game plan anyway.

I mean I know we all have real lives but we also have how many days to ask someone for help or come up with even something even if it's 2 sentences. I'm not speaking for all of the voters but I mean I wouldn't  bat an eye at it

Yeah this isn’t a door I personally want to open. I appreciate RedGold and the person he is and I know SirA would not do this but what’s to stop someone else from using this tactic in the future if we start it now, after watching performances and reading the opponents game plan to try and counter a bit especially if it’s a game deciding a playoff spot or something. If I don’t ever submit a game plan on time and I’m sure that may happen at some point I ask for no mercy. But I do hope everything going on with SirA is okay. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Yeah this isn’t a door I personally want to open. I appreciate RedGold and the person he is and I know SirA would not do this but what’s to stop someone else from using this tactic in the future if we start it now, after watching performances and reading the opponents game plan to try and counter a bit especially if it’s a game deciding a playoff spot or something. If I don’t ever submit a game plan on time and I’m sure that may happen at some point I ask for no mercy. But I do hope everything going on with SirA is okay. 

Like dirty *** Pete is someone who would do this

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

If no lineup is in we should assume it's the exact lineup that was submitted as last week though.

And game plan? He game planned for a different team and different players. Non submitted game plans are auto losses for me when voting and I know SirA expects this. Unfortunately they happen. 

1 minute ago, LAOJoe said:

If no lineup is in we should assume it's the exact lineup that was submitted as last week though.

If you are talking about Singapore it goes far beyond that. And it's not even about Singapore, It's about Pandora's Box. That is a Box that needs to stay closed, Nothing prevents someone from waiting until their opponent's game plan is posted to write a game planThat counters everything written by their opponent and submitting it late as a loophole if we allow Is s team to submit a late game land now. It creates a precedent that does not need to exist

• Like 1