BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

The most atrocious roughing the passer call I've ever seen. All these awful calls are just going to make defenders go, "well, if I'm going to get flagged no matter what I do, I'll just hit him as hard as I can to knock him out of the game." It's disincentivizing trying not to hurt the QB.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

It’s safe to say the Raiders will be looking for coverage LBs and safeties in the off-season. Or sign a CB that can cover TEs.

I mean does it even matter if the opposing QB is just calling out your coverage pre-snap

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean does it even matter if the opposing QB is just calling out your coverage pre-snap

Yes. If you’ve got Derwin James you can take the losses gracefully. The Raiders are using Clelin Ferrell to help in some capacity. That is down bad.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Are you straightening the tie of the guy who randomly low bid a RFA and left the league? 

I still can't believe y'all allowed that RFA bid to go through. From what I can tell, it was a misunderstanding over how RFA worked at best and should have been allowed a do-over on that basis, and flat-out collusion at worst.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I still can't believe y'all allowed that RFA bid to go through. From what I can tell, it was a misunderstanding over how RFA worked at best and should have been allowed a do-over on that basis, and flat-out collusion at worst.

I wasn’t around for it.  Not that it would have mattered.. I was just sitting around for 2 years wondering how tf Adams was locked up for 4 Mil.

Edited by RedGold
  • Like 1