BDL Discussion Thread 2022

Jlash

Just now, wwhickok said:

No I don't, I thought it was funny I was just surprised you didn't write an actual defense of gameplan that's all. I mean for obvious reasons I did not vote for you and I think that you were smart enough to know that was gonna happen in terms of people voting for Flint given that you technically did not write a defense of game plan, But there is no issue with you having a little fun for a week

Someone tell Wes it’s defensive and not defense of...

Just now, wwhickok said:

No I don't, I thought it was funny I was just surprised you didn't write an actual defense of gameplan that's all. I mean for obvious reasons I did not vote for you and I think that you were smart enough to know that was gonna happen in terms of people voting for Flint given that you technically did not write a defense of game plan, But there is no issue with you having a little fun for a week

1. I ran out of time because of a busy weekend 

2. Nothing I was going to write was going to get people to vote against Josh Allen vs Kyler Murray right now 

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

1. I ran out of time because of a busy weekend 

2. Nothing I was going to write was going to get people to vote against Josh Allen vs Kyler Murray right now 

Number one is completely understandable.

I'm not sure this given week that you're wrong about number 2. Josh Allen flat out ******* destroyed the steelers.

1 hour ago, wwhickok said:

Number one is completely understandable.

I'm not sure this given week that you're wrong about number 2. Josh Allen flat out ******* destroyed the steelers.

After a rough start Murray started playing well though.

1 hour ago, LAOJoe said:

So I have a question. Darren Waller was ruled out early this week's game with a hamstring injury. He is on bye next week. Can my opponent play him because he played this week or do we assume he isn't healthy because he was ruled out?

He’s able to play this week in BDL. 

4 hours ago, LAOJoe said:

So I have a question. Darren Waller was ruled out early this week's game with a hamstring injury. He is on bye next week. Can my opponent play him because he played this week or do we assume he isn't healthy because he was ruled out?

He can play. But the fact he got hurt and isnt healthy, imo, could.matter.